Nouvatan website help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyndseyD

Reaction score
Hi! How do I see prices on the Nouvatan website? I've just registered but cant see any prices. It says if you buy the kit you get the training for free, but I don't know how much the kit is!

Hi! How do I see prices on the Nouvatan website? I've just registered but cant see any prices. It says if you buy the kit you get the training for free, but I don't know how much the kit is!

I just registered and logged in to see prices and purchase, but I had trouble logging in on my iPad the other day and had to do it on my laptop :) not sure if it's compatible with tablets xx

Ignore me, I'm an idiot lol! x

I just registered and logged in to see prices and purchase, but I had trouble logging in on my iPad the other day and had to do it on my laptop :) not sure if it's compatible with tablets xx

I don't get the log in box up on my iPad either, I have to use the laptop. Hth

people phone us every day over the logging in to the web site issue. We were asked to make all our prices secret by our customers as they did not want the end users to see how much, profit a therapist was making on our retail range.
The kit and training is actually the best deal available. for a quality kit. It cannot be compared to other companies cheap deals as we only stock top quality items such as the british ts50 and the original STC cubicle with the CE label and fireproofing cert. other companies are stocking a shoddy cheap copy tent that is nowhere near as good quality it wont fold as well and will very often distort. when the 2 units are stood next to each other there is no comparison one is strong and sturdy the other is flimsy and made from cheap grade non fireproofed nylon. the copy tents are not patented and it is actually illegal to sell them, there are several court cases pending against spray tan companies that have been non compliant with the trading standards law and have continued to sell counterfeit/sub standard goods

Hi Claire
Once you registered on the laptop were you able to view the site on the iPad?

Hi Claire
Once you registered on the laptop were you able to view the site on the iPad?

No. It's not a case of registration, it's a case of something not being compatible with the iPad/iPhone.

Whilst I agree wholeheartedly with the way the prices are hidden, there is an issue.

Have a look at the two screen grabs here

Attachments

• novatanscreengrabs.jpg
    novatanscreengrabs.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 63
I had trouble logging in on my iphone but i found that if i went into google on my iphone and typed nouvatan log in and clicked on the link then it let me log in,hth xx

I had trouble logging in on my iphone but i found that if i went into google on my iphone and typed nouvatan log in and clicked on the link then it let me log in,hth xx

Will try that thanks x

No. It's not a case of registration, it's a case of something not being compatible with the iPad/iPhone.

Whilst I agree wholeheartedly with the way the prices are hidden, there is an issue.

Have a look at the two screen grabs here
You would think these days you'd be able to log in on the iPad. I don't get it? x

You would think these days you'd be able to log in on the iPad. I don't get it? x

It would be nice, but easier said than done. What works on an Apple device, may not work on a pc and visa versa, my website has a nice font on a pc, but on a Apple device, it's just basic. And that's on a basic site with no login or cookies etc.

Latest posts

Back