Nouvatan website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skindeep72

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone else is having problems logging in to Nouvatan. I tried Sunday but according to the website they didn't have my details e.g email address and password. I thought maybe I had the password wrong so clicked on the button so they could let me know the password but nothing happened. I then sent a notice to nouvatan explaining the situation but haven't heard anything yet. I have been busy yesterday and today so couldn't call them. I have just tried again and even tried to register again but nothing is happening. I really need to order some solutions etc and wondered if it's just me having these problems:(

I've asked for a password reminder too but heard nothing, have you tried ringing? Maybe they've been away bank holiday?

I've asked for a password reminder too but heard nothing, have you tried ringing? Maybe they've been away bank holiday?

I've been too busy to call during the day will hopefully have time tomorrow. I did wonder about them being closed during the holiday but thought they would be back today. Will check my emails again in the morning and if nothing then will try to call them. Thanks for your reply x

Since creating the new website, they had a few teething problems! It didn't recognise people's accounts! So you have to re register! It only takes a minute :) xxx

Just re-read your post! Not sure why you couldn't re register hun. That's all they told me to do and it worked fine xxx

Just re-read your post! Not sure why you couldn't re register hun. That's all they told me to do and it worked fine xxx

I thought as it didn't recognise my account, try to register again but after filling out all my details I clicked on register but nothing happened then tried again so I gave up and had some vanilla cheesecake and a cuppa lol. Will try again tomorrow xx

Latest posts

Back