Nouvatan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLB

Reaction score
after speaking with the fabulous and lovely dawn at nouvatan i booked to do my training im qualified in natural and artificial acrylics and due to do my course on saturday. any advise on what i should do prior and what to expect during do i get tanned or will it just be my model? could do with a tan myself as im going out saturday nite! haha. but the service ive had from nouvatan already has been fabulous and just from this alone i highly recommend them!

I never trained with Nouvatan although I use it now... so not really sure if you get a tan but think I've seen someone say that on there training day they got a really good spray tan done by the trainer. You could always ask, I very much doubt they'll say no lol

Good luck for your course xx

like u say i can ask! haha. thanku x

Hiya i trained about three weeks ago but i went with my daughter who was training also....so we spray tanned each other as models! The trainer also had a model who she sprayed first to demonstrate the technique.... but the spraying was the last part of our training apart from a little Q&A test! We were there for about 3 hours in total and covered things like preparing for a tan, contraindications, using the equipment, cleaning the gun, and a bit of business/marketing etc! Perhaps you should ring your trainer first and ask her advice and whether you can be the model. Hope that helps a bit but ask away if not :)

thanku, did u feel confident after ur training with nouvatan and was it worth the money ie in depth enough?

thanku, did u feel confident after ur training with nouvatan and was it worth the money ie in depth enough?

Yes we both feel confident and so yes it was worth it and to be honest it's not rocket science and quite straightforward!! The cost of my nouvatan training was taken off the cost of my kit so that made it even more worthwhile....oh and I'm really impressed with nouvatan....they're fab! Just hope they can always provide such good customer service!!

Hey I did my training 3 weeks ago at a lady's house, it went really well loved it! It was just me and one other girl we had a demo of our trainer spray tan a model than at the end me and the other girl spray tanned each other we also got shown how to put down our tents and clean are spray guns, u will enjoy it, have fun.

Hi there
I did my training back in 2010 with the lovely Dawn and Gina? Im useless with names. Dawn sprayed a model of her own and we watched/took notes while she talked us through it, then we just all sprayed each other. I think of the 10 or so on the course, I think only 2 brought models, but I am sure that if you asked Dawn nicely she would let you be sprayed lol, its extra practice for someone else.
After the course I did a sort of open house and invited all my friends for a free spray tan and gave them all appointment slots and got lots of practice. It was really useful as I found my problem areas were round the back of the arms. This feedback is extremely valuable to enable you to perfect your technnique for areas you may miss or overspray etc.
You will have a brilliant time, just sit back, enjoy it, its not a formal affair, its very professional with lots of laughs (well we had a good laugh on my course lol)

after speaking with the fabulous and lovely dawn at nouvatan i booked to do my training im qualified in natural and artificial acrylics and due to do my course on saturday. any advise on what i should do prior and what to expect during do i get tanned or will it just be my model? could do with a tan myself as im going out saturday nite! haha. but the service ive had from nouvatan already has been fabulous and just from this alone i highly recommend them![

you will love it hun ive never looked bk x

thanks for the replies skin geeks much apreciated x

Latest posts

Back