Nouvatan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auzz12

Reaction score
Hello
I have been using Nouvatan for ages now but I'm not sure anymore does anyone find that Nouvatan does not last or is it just with me the colour is fab but it's just the length of time it lasts does anyone else find this x

on every client I'm using it on they are getting on average a week.. x

Are you/your clients following the correct aftercare?

Like Lush-Lash, I get about a week of colour from Nouvatan, and the fade off is great for me!

Oh dear, I havent had any complaints yet and Im on to the new bottles I ordered this year. I do mainly regulars so I am sure they would have said something to me. Is it just once or twice this happened? Is it the same client? or on numerous clients? is it with just one percentage of solution? I am sure if you give Dawn a ring she will be more than happy to help and advise you.:biggrin:

My clients wern't keen on this tan colour too golden, and reported bad fade off.:Love:

I wonder... do you think different tans last better in different areas depending on the water? Different areas add different levels of chemicals etc to the water and have harder or softer water... I wonder if this could affect the fade off too? :)

Latest posts

Back