Nouvatan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to spray tanning and have my first client this week, in your opinion's do you think it is better to have it done in the evening and leave it on over night or if i did it at about 12pm on a saturday when would be the best time for her to shower it off :)
Thanks

Nouvatans aftercare says to leave on for 6-8 hours so if you did it at 12pm she can wash off between 6-8pm. Personally I prefer to leave on over night that way I know it's reached it's maximum colour. If I had it at 12pm then washed off at 8pm I would always think to myself that if I had left it longer it might have got darker! Even tho I know it gets to a point then won't get any darker no matter how long u left it on for x

Thank you for that advice, I have decided to do her on the Friday night and told her she needs to sleep in it as I was thinking the same thing lol x

Most of my tanning clients are in the evening so usually sleep in it with no problems but as told in my training I tell them to cover their hands so they don't end up with orange hands or a hand print on their skin.

When you say cover their hands, do you mean while in bed? and if so, what with? :) xx

Yes just in bed sounds funny but with socks.

From a tanning point of view I would much rather tan in the day due to lighting! However personally I'd rather be sprayed in the evening that way I haven't got to worry too much about getting wet, touching skin etc. I can go to bed and shower in the morning x

Yes just in bed sounds funny but with socks.

Lol, Thanks hun i'll tell them to do that than, it's not something I have been told to do, it's a good idea though, as I woke up with orangey hands after my last tan :biggrin: xx

From a tanning point of view I would much rather tan in the day due to lighting! However personally I'd rather be sprayed in the evening that way I haven't got to worry too much about getting wet, touching skin etc. I can go to bed and shower in the morning x

This was what I was thinking, the lighting is so much better in the day but it's a real hassle trying to stay away from water for the whole of the day and it basically means you can't do a lot either.

This was what I was thinking, the lighting is so much better in the day but it's a real hassle trying to stay away from water for the whole of the day and it basically means you can't do a lot either.

If you get yourself a decent clip on light, it won't matter what time of day you tan :) I do most of mine in the evenings as I work full time in the day. Never have a problem with lighting :)

If you get yourself a decent clip on light, it won't matter what time of day you tan :) I do most of mine in the evenings as I work full time in the day. Never have a problem with lighting :)

Where do you guys get your clip on lights from?

Makes sense! I shall have a look! Thanks for replying.x

No worries Hun. A cheaper way to do it would be buy the clip on light from Wilko and then just order the bulb from Nouvatan when placing your next order! But either way, it's not very expensive :) xxx

No worries Hun. A cheaper way to do it would be buy the clip on light from Wilko and then just order the bulb from Nouvatan when placing your next order! But either way, it's not very expensive :) xxx

Do you have a link? I have no idea what light Id be looking for! Literally only trained today!x

Do you have to get a daylight bulb or will any clip on light and bulb do ? x

Here's the light and bulb I got from Nouvatan. You need a twisted bulb so you don't get shadows. I am out at the mo, will try and get you a link after, but if you register on the Nouvatan website and log in you will see them there. Can't post a price on here, but they're no expensive :) xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339431805.019431.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339431805.019431.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 57
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339431832.730826.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339431832.730826.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 55
Thankyou Kindly GlamourEyes.

Thankyou Kindly GlamourEyes.

You're welcome hun :) if you can't find it let me know and I'll try and get a link for you later :) xxx

Latest posts

Back