Nouvatan %

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tezzajezza

Reaction score
Thinking of switching to Nouvatan, sampled the 16% on my friend and she loved it but unsure what shades to get in. For those of you that use Nouvatan what is your most popular %

Thinking of switching to Nouvatan, sampled the 16% on my friend and she loved it but unsure what shades to get in. For those of you that use Nouvatan what is your most popular %

10% and 12% are my most popular hun, although u have seen on here that 14% is very popular! I think it depends on your area! But I would def advise a 10% for those paler clients :) xxx

10% 12% and 16% are my most popular, there isnt that much difference either way between the 12% and 14% in my opinion. I cater for the natural look so only work on the lower end 8% 10% and 12% and keep 16% for the young girls who want a 'dark' tan :)

10% 12% and 16% are my most popular, there isnt that much difference either way between the 12% and 14% in my opinion. I cater for the natural look so only work on the lower end 8% 10% and 12% and keep 16% for the young girls who want a 'dark' tan :)

I'm the same, I stock 8%, 10%, 12% and 16%
10 and 12 are my most popular, I have a few that have 16 and a few that have 8 :) xxx

I'm the same, I stock 8%, 10%, 12% and 16%
10 and 12 are my most popular, I have a few that have 16 and a few that have 8 :) xxx

I only stock 8, 12 and 16 i mix to make the rest :)

Hi most of my clients go for 8% the natural look, have a few which have 10% so I stock 8% & 12% and can then mix to make the 10% xx

I have 8%, 12%, 16% and 20% so that I can mix for everything. Haven't even opened my 16% or 20% yet! 10% is my most popular shade.

12 is by far my most popular shade, followed by 14. Hardly ever do 8 or 10, and sometimes do 16 & 20.

I buy 8, 12 & 20. I can then mix 10, 14 & 16 so have all the shades x

12 is by far my most popular shade, followed by 14. Hardly ever do 8 or 10, and sometimes do 16 & 20.

I buy 8, 12 & 20. I can then mix 10, 14 & 16 so have all the shades x

I do the same. 12 is my most popular but I like to have an 8% for older ladies or first timers.

I only stock 8, 12 and 16 i mix to make the rest :)

I still stock 10% just because it was my most popular % so when mixing i was running out of 2 different % rather than just 1, so was easier to just stock a 10% lol xxx

Do you see a difference with the 8% and 10% on a average skin tone, I get that obviously it would make a difference on someone that was fair. I'm just worried that if I go too light then customers won't be happy even though they want a natural looking tan.
I'm currently using OMG 12% as my lightest and tend to use the 16% on average tone skin.

I would say on pale skin 8% gives a glow and 10% gives a nice natural looking tan. On the average skin 8% is generally too light IMHO :) xxx

I've just an 8% one this evening. I normally look like a seriously anaemic milk bottle...

I think 8% definitely gives a tan. It's my most popular shade after 10%. My pale clients get a great colour from it, and even my boyfriend and I look like we've got a decent tan with it (we're pale but not chalk white).

My most popular mix by far is 12/14 so I always have those as well as an 8 and a 16! Just got a sample of 20% so I'm thinking of ordering that too! x

Well, I woudn't want to go any darker than 8%!
I look as if I've been to Barbados!
:)

i started using nouvatan this month and i have to say im disapointed i brought 12% its not very dark and more orange then brown and ive lost my repeat customers i was using fresh indulgence 11.5 which was lovely and dark and brown rather than orangey i cant buy more solution as im not getting the bookings i was having 8 plus aweek now i have 0 even my family who i spray for free think its awful fade off is bad very pale doesnt last long so dont go with what looks popular but deffo get samples before u buy i have facebooked nouvatan to see if they think i need to use a diffrent colour but waiting a response but i will deffo go back to fresh indulgence x

I have to say that it didn't last very long on me at all.
I was sprayed on Saturday evening, I kept it on all night and showered off in the morning. By this morning it had started to come off on my legs so I had no option but to scratchy mitt off the rest.
Shame, because it was a good colour for me!

Latest posts

Back