Nouvatan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurachicgeek

Reaction score
Morning all,
I'm wanting to change my spray tan to nouvatan as I've heard soo many good things on this site.
Just a quick question. Which one is better 12% or 14% for those that want to look like they've gone on holiday for 2 week? Look forward to your responses :)

I also have a ts10 spray tanning machine. I see on nouvatan webpage they've got a ts20. Does this matter at all? Or do I need to get the ts20 spray gun?

I've got the 8,10,12% samples haven't tried them yet I'm worried about going any more than 12% tbh xx

It all depends on the persons skin tone tbh. My hubby is a dark olive and he likes a 14 or more. I am olive and I go brown on anything from 10 upwards! Just had 10% done last Saturday and someone asked if I had been on holiday, days later! My daughters are fairer than me and look fab with 8 or 10%. If you have a look on nouvatans FB page they have just put a picture up of someone who's had 12% which may give you an idea. Oh and you can use the machine you've got, I have a
Maximist lite and its fine to use. Hth xx

Awww thank you so much for your responses I've ordered the12 and 14% samples. Can't wait to use it :)

I've just used the 20% as a rapid with a ts50 gun setting 3 1/2ish and I washed off after 3hrs. I looked like I had hardly anything on but have woke this morning and look like a 10. Going to try it again and have the gun on a 4 next time and maybe leave it on for slightly longer maybe... What do you think? I had a 12 and washed off after a 4 hours and loved that the next day but just thought the 20 would have been darker straight after my shower if you know what I mean? So doing it on others (as this was a trail pack) they'd be ready to I out and look tanned?!

All rapid tans still take the same development time as a normal tan, the bonus is you don't have to sleep in the solution. Xx

Yeah thought so just assumed that it would be a good colour for a night out or before going out but it wasn't as dark as hoped. I'm going to try it again though :) practice makes perfect x

Yeah thought so just assumed that it would be a good colour for a night out or before going out but it wasn't as dark as hoped. I'm going to try it again though :) practice makes perfect x

I see ur logic, as I thought that too... I thought that was the point of a rapid tan. Yes you could go out as not sticky but you'd just get darker thru out the night :) xx

I stock 8 12 16 and 20 my clients that want a light tan go for 8 ones that wants a holiday look normally go 12/16 and my dancer comp girls go 20

I keep 8 10 12 and 20 then I can mix 10, 14 and 16 if I need to. Most of my clients have 12 and I would say the colour is like you've been on holiday. I use 8 on pale clients and 10 if I think 12 will scare them. Never needed to use 14 or 16 as I think it's too much choice and not that much difference overall. I've used 20 and washed off after 4 hours and its like a 10/12 and have used it as a normal tan on a couple of people who wanted to be dark but I still don't think it's scary dark iykwim. X

Latest posts

Back