Nouveau and a b-cirl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern Nails

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Nouveau do a b-curl?

Anyone?
i really needed to find out ASAP, a potential client has these on already (b-curl) and i wondered in i'd have to infil with b-curls or could i use the Nouveau j-curl?

I wouldn't use J curls to infill if she's used to B curls. B curls are slightly more curled than J's.

The Eyelash Emporium sell B curls.

DO YOU KNOW IF NOUVEau do

No they don't. They only do J curls and have just started doing C curls.
I always find that mixing curls gives a much more natural result but i'd only mix with the next curl up.
So you could mix J and B and you could mix B and C but i wouldn't mix J and C.
If you are desperate for some B curls then Lash Base have a next day delivery.
I generally use Secret Lashes but last week i ordered some mink strip lashes from Lash Base as they had mixed strips. I ordered at 1 o'clock, i had an email 30 mins later to say that had been despatched and i received them at 9.10 the following morning. How's that for service? :)

No they don't. They only do J curls and have just started doing C curls.
I always find that mixing curls gives a much more natural result but i'd only mix with the next curl up.
So you could mix J and B and you could mix B and C but i wouldn't mix J and C.
If you are desperate for some B curls then Lash Base have a next day delivery.
I generally use Secret Lashes but last week i ordered some mink strip lashes from Lash Base as they had mixed strips. I ordered at 1 o'clock, i had an email 30 mins later to say that had been despatched and i received them at 9.10 the following morning. How's that for service? :)

I agree. Lash base are excellent. I ordered at 3.30 one day and got my lashes the next day.

thanks for the advice, i think i might have a go at mixing them

thankyou,x

Latest posts

Back