Nouveau Contour Permanent Makeup Bronze Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nouveau

Reaction score
The most intensive foundation training course in permanent cosmetics!

Lay the perfect foundation for your new career with our Bronze Level training! You'll be amazed at how far we can take you in 8 intensive, action-packed training days. "Fun, intensive, challenging, rewarding!" These are just some of the words used by our students to describe our training.

· 8 days’ intensive training, plus extensive pre-study package
· Learn the essential treatments you'll need to start your career
· £1000 of free treatment accessories when you buy your Intelligent Machine at the same time
· Fantastic support after training, including exclusive access to "Nouveau Contour Pro Tips" -ongoing advice as you establish your new career
· Earn as you train with our finance options **
· ONLY £2995+vat

"I absolutely love my job as a Medical/Cosmetic Tattooist! The response I get from people after having a procedure done is amazing. I get a great satisfaction in knowing that I have helped improve my client’s self-confidence and some of the testimonials I have had are brilliant. Food for the soul! The best thing I ever did was click on the Nouveau Contour website and discover the world of permanent cosmetics"
Course Units

· 40 hours home study
· Academy all-round training (5 days)
· Cosmetic artistry (1 day)
· Infection control and pain management (1 day)
· Bronze Foundation Level assessment (1 day)

An exciting career, super financial returns and flexible working is within your reach...

Earn up to £700 per treatment

We've designed our training courses to help you command the highest rates. On average, treatments can take 2 hours. Even if you are charging around £350 - £450 when starting out, that's a lot of money you can earn every single day.
Flexible working

The financial returns mean you can fix your hours, or make your new skill work alongside your current business or job.
Work in the locations that suit you

Permanent cosmetics is a skill suitable for salons, or for individuals who want to work as mobile technicians at different salon locations.
Materials cost less than £25 per treatment

Whether you are charging £400 or £700 per treatment, you are guaranteed a healthy profit. Plus you can get everything you need at our online shop.
Use your skills for medical tattooing

When you learn permanent cosmetics with us, you're also opening the door on a broad range of other career opportunities. Our Platinum-level Elite students get to learn medical tattooing, a fantastic opportunity to transform lives and work alongside surgeons and other medical professionals.

More Training Courses

We offer a developmental training programme, designed to turn absolute beginners into elite artists. You can start at Bronze, or aim for the top straight away with our Platinum Elite training course. We believe that our Platinum 31-day training course is the most comprehensive permanent cosmetics and medical tattoo training course in the world.
Find out more about our Platinum, Gold and Silver courses here.
Course:

10th - 14th November at our London Training Academy, 12 High Street, Purley, Surrey, CR8 2AA.

Interested in Learning More? Get in touch!

Call our team now on 0844 8016830 or click here to complete our quick contact form.

Latest posts

Back