Nouveau lashes shields & blister packs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellab90

Reaction score
Hello!

I am new to this forum, I have searched to see if there was an answer to my questions on the forum but couldn't find one.

I am training with Nouveau Lashes for their LVL, I have my practical in two weeks. I've received my kit and seen that the shields say single use only? They're quite pricey to have to re use every time, just wanted to see if you can actually re use them? If so how do you clean them.

Also, are there any other brands of shields out there that are the same as Nouveau? They haven't given me any small shields in my kit but can't purchase any from them until I have trained and I wanted to practice on family as soon as I finish the training and don't want to use the medium ones in the kit as I want a more dramatic look (read medium doesn't give that)

Another question, can you use use the blister pack on more than one person if you are doing them back to back? Or is there only enough for one treatment?

Thanks!
Ella

Hey.
I get an amazing result from small shields. I waited until I trained to get my kit as I wanted to make sure I would get what I knew I would use and they were ok with this. I also got free back what I had paid in training (so technically my training was free as they added this amount additionally!) I got one box of large which I doubt I’ll ever use. In answer to your question I personally don’t think you can reuse the shields 1) Doesn’t practise good hygiene and 2) they won’t adhere properly as you will have put other solutions such as mositurising balm, tint etc all over it.
They may seem pricey but the results are worth their weight in gold vs other brands. You do pay for what you get - Good luck you’ll love the course xx

Thanks for your reply! I didn't get the option to not have a kit? I only got the basic kit as the other ones seemed a bit of a rip off.

Yes I agree very expensive! I have zoe as my account manager she’s brilliant xx

Ah fab! can't wait to start x

Latest posts

Back