Nouveau Lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamusLady

Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to know if there is and major difference with Nouveau semi perm lashes and other semi perm lash systems.

I am qualified to do semi perm lashes and currently use flirts system which i am happy with. I just wanted to know if it is worth doing a Nouveau training course as well. WOuld it be beneficial to be trained in both or is it pretty much the same treatment but different brands. Please can i have ur help.

Thank you

Hi,

I just wanted to know if there is and major difference with Nouveau semi perm lashes and other semi perm lash systems.

I am qualified to do semi perm lashes and currently use flirts system which i am happy with. I just wanted to know if it is worth doing a Nouveau training course as well. WOuld it be beneficial to be trained in both or is it pretty much the same treatment but different brands. Please can i have ur help.

Thank you

I trained with Flirties but had someone do my Lashes who trained and used Nouveau. How she applied my lashed was different to how I was trained. She applied the lashed very similar to a method called Blink and Go or expess lashes, yet called them Semi Perm lashes. They lasted about two weeks before I needed infills. Also the method was a lot faster.

When I trained with Flirties I was taught to seperate the lash with tweezers, and place the extention lash on top etc etc. she did it the express way and didn't seperate the lash just placed the along the lash line, therefore much quicker. Apparently Nouveau train both methods. I wish I was also shown that way because it is so much faster.

Hope that makes sence

Last edited by a moderator:
I've trained with Nouveau and we isolate an individual lash like you say above. Maybe they could have been the blink and go.

To be honest if your insurance is ok with it then I wouldn't re train with another brand.

What makes you want to change?

Xxxxx

Each training company will have slightly different ways but the basic application is the same, so if you are trained then there is no point in re-training.

The application you mention above is express lashes, they are applied by simply placing lashes along the lash line without isolating. You use the same lashes but the idea behind these is that they are quicker to apply, but MUST be removed in 2 weeks otherwise they will restrict the natural growth of the lashes and will cause premature fall out.
x

Hi, its not so much that i want to change, just want some more treatments to offer to my clients. They sounded good but didn't know if it would be worth while x

Latest posts

Back