Nouveau Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naomistewart1

Reaction score
Hi All!

Has anyone on here done lash training with Nouveau Lashes?

I want to figure out if it's worth doing the full training package which includes LVL, Extend, Express and SVS lash training or go for the one below that doesn't include SVS as I've never heard of it before but the description is...

'By applying multiple lash extensions onto each natural lash, you can create seriously impressive volume in a surprisingly short time. SVS results look gorgeously full, giving depth and volume without coming across as strongly stylised or heavy. In fact, the unique, graduated extensions are so natural-looking, clients can soon forget they are wearing lash extensions at all'

If anyone can offer any recommendations of whether it is worth including SVS that would be much appreciated!

Hey, this might be a little late!

I wouldn’t recommend the SVS, it’s absolutely no faster, they say you can do it without isolating if you wish which would make it faster, however these can be left on a max of 1 week so not worth it. It is essentially a small volume course using different lengths on fans.

If you do a Volume course you will be able to do SVS (same fanning technique) I think they look beautiful but the course is very expensive and I feel that I would have been better off just do a Volume/russian course.

Hey, this might be a little late!

I wouldn’t recommend the SVS, it’s absolutely no faster, they say you can do it without isolating if you wish which would make it faster, however these can be left on a max of 1 week so not worth it. It is essentially a small volume course using different monaco grand prix 2019 on fans.

If you do a Volume course you will be able to do SVS (same fanning technique) I think they look beautiful but the course is very expensive and I feel that I would have been better off just do a Volume/russian course.
Thanks for the advice!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back