Nouveau Nail Professional USA gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natasha3

Reaction score
Hey :)

I have recently started using the Nouveau Nail Professional gel, so far I LOVE IT! I ordered the starter kit and some extra gels and gel topcoats. In the kit it suggests the primer/bonder. I have searched loads of websites in the UK and non of them stock it!!! :S!! Does anyone know if this step is necessary or where I can find any?!

I would appreciate any feedback :)

Thanks!!

There is a stockist in uk. Top talons near derby thats where i get mine from. I love these products aswell everyone i mention it to hasnt heard of it. Lol
Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Thank you so much!! I am looking on their website! Do you know whereabouts I can find the bonder?! :S x

It should b on their website as i done all my training with them an got my.products off them. Have you had any problems with the products yet?

I couldn't find the primer but found it along with a wide selection of nouveau products on Galaxy nails! Errmmmmm, I did one set recently and within a few days the gel peeled off?! :S!! Have you?

Had two diff sets of natural overlays where the gel shrunk on the nail before i even got it under the lamp which was weird. Other than that iv had no problem as far as im aware x

The primer is also only an optional product as well x

yeah that's weird :S. the lifting i had was on a natural set too. I know, i have ordered some and will try it and see if it makes much of difference to it lasting longer :).

Let me no how u get on with it. X

Latest posts

Back