Nouveau, Yumi or Elleebana-lash lifting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little*Miss

Reaction score
Hello all!

I have been investigating lash lifts for a very long time and I just don't seem to have a perfect answer yet! I need to decide what I'm doing by mid week!

I was immediately drawn to LVL because I feel it's such a strong brand but I wanted something more natural. So I looked into Yumi who so say use all natural products however I haven't been that impressed by the communication I've had from yumi. I've also heard other users mention yumi is not maybe as natural as I first thought.

Recently I've heard talk of people switching from LVL to Elleebana because of the lift formula not being quite as good as it used to?

I really want to pick the best product, I'd love for a brand to be completly natural but at the same time Yumi are quite expensive to train with I haven't heard the best things on forums and as I am new to this I really need to get clients in and also make a profit too. I just don't want to make the wrong choice!!! I also think I have over researched this too!

Any help would be brilliant!

Thank you

Hi, you sound like me 2 months ago! I also researched many lash lift courses and almost booked with LVL. I ended up booking a course with Elleebana and honestly think I made the best decision. I've only been doing lifts for about 3-4 weeks now but so far so good. I think with Elleebana issues seem to mainly arise when techs are switching to this product without booking in for new training with Elleebana. Solution times can really vary between products lines. Where abouts are you based? Maybe post for course recommendations in your area too. Hope this helps.

Hello!

Thank you so much for your message! Glad it's not just me I feel like I'm going slightly crazy ha!

Ah that's a good recommendation for Elleebana. I'm near Bristol :) that's a good idea thank you :)

Latest posts

Back