NovaLash or Nouveau Lashes? What is the difference?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ecali

Reaction score
Hi,
I am thinking about lashes extensions and I do not know which course to go for? help please.

Hiya I wear lashes and also offer them as a service. I have personally worn Novalash, Noveau, LashPerfect and AH Francis. My preference is Novalash and LashPerfect.

I trained with Novalash, but I now use Flirties products.

I would recommend researching the different brands vert carefully - do a search on here to find out what other geeks think. Novayash is a good product and the training was fine, however the price of the products is more high end than a lot of the others, so you need to be mindful of your budget.

If I knew back then what I know now, I would've trained with LashPerfect.

Hth xx

I trained with Novalash, they said there would be 8 in a class but on the day there were 14, the kit was very basic with barely enough product to do the case studies required. The products are very expensive to buy, £85 for 5gm of glue, £60 for a pot of lashes. Do a lot of research before deciding which company to train with x

I trained with Novalash, they said there would be 8 in a class but on the day there were 14, the kit was very basic with barely enough product to do the case studies required. The products are very expensive to buy, £85 for 5gm of glue, £60 for a pot of lashes. Do a lot of research before deciding which company to train with x
Thank you, what lashes do you do?

I do semi permanent lashes. I use Eyelash Emporium glue and Lashbase lashes.

Latest posts

Back