Novel spray tan remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weezie

Reaction score
https://skillsology.com/course/details/Beauty-Scho
Not been on the geek for ages as I've had a baby and so have little time for beauty and not going back to work for a while but was just getting a spray tan from my husband and got a drip of tan down my leg, the kind that never comes off. Then dripped a bit of expressed breastmilk down my leg (sorry if this groses you out!) which removed some tan. I then put some on a cotton bud and wiped over the dark drip and it came straight off!!!!!!!

Now if only I could sell it and people would buy it I would be rich! No more orange palms! LOL

Just had to post as it made me laugh x

Last edited:
Baby dribble also works!!

Just tanned my sister and she asked if she was ok to pic up her 5month old yet I said yeah I'm sure it'll be fine! Lol

Thank god it was my sister!! :)

Hmm, perhaps the protein in the milk/baby dribble reacts competitively with the DHA/erythulose in the spray tan (as the protein is in solution - thus easier for the DHA/erythulose to get to) - so the protein in the baby milk/dribble does the Maillard reaction and gets tanned instead of your leg???

Lol, bottle it and sell it (you may be a bit sore tho if you mass produce it) ;)

Ha ha to baby dribble. Interesting theory Ruth, I assumed the acidic quality of the milk stripped the tan. But I have no idea! LOL Debs yeah I'm not sure I've got such an abundant supply! :eek:

Ha ha to baby dribble. Interesting theory Ruth, I assumed the acidic quality of the milk stripped the tan. But I have no idea! LOL Debs yeah I'm not sure I've got such an abundant supply! :eek:

Hmm, maybe the acid helps too? Would be an interesting experiment! Only one problem though - you wouldn't be allowed to market it because of hygiene and safety reasons; there was a company that marketed ice cream made from human milk (served with Bonjela instead of the usual strawberry sauce!) but they were banned from selling it because of Health & Safety!

Latest posts

Back