November Essex meeting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs

Reaction score
Hi, I thought I`d post up about the next geeky meeting.
Its on Saturday 6th November at mine in Basildon. Do hope to see loads of geeks there............
Come on all you geeks that haven`t been yet, I know there are still loads of you that could come but are too shy. We have a fab time and you won`t be left to feel awkward at all, we all make everyone feel welcome and you go home with a few new friends.
So let me see loads of posts telling me who is coming

i wanna come but only if the boys are aloud to join us as steve will probably drop me of on his way to southend failing that he can drop me of anyway lol...................
deb e mail me with your address please so i can see where it is thanks hun........

faye x

ME ME ME ........lol

I'll be there!!

Dont forget me, ill be there too x

and me me.....But I'll find Sherrie's place first to 2 take me your place Debs.:)

Iwill be a good girl this time promise:Love:

mmmmm i wonder how long it will take you this time.
I`ll give you proper written instructions this time. I`m not hard to find and its better you come straight here.
You have a few weeks to study roundabouts before the meeting too so get studying :wink2:

Hi Debs,

I've sent you a pm

Lou x

I want to say here that although its an Essex meeting, thats just the locality really. Anyone from anywhere is welcome to come along. So anyone who feels geeks in their area aren`t very quick to come forward and meet up then come to ours, we make everyone feel welcome and I haven`t had to kick anyone out yet!!!!!!!
So if you do nails, or even if you don`t, providing you sit in a room and listen to chat about nails all night then come along. And yes, we do have a wonderful geeky hubby that does just that so you won`t be alone

Count me in and Sarah Lou.

Can't wait to meet you all. :biggrin:

Hi Debs i hope 2 b there

hope you've got a huge house debs - looks like it's going to be a busy one!

I don`t have a huge house Dianne but we`re all friendly enough so we`ll manage. We could all take turns in sitting on each others laps if I don`t have enough seats I`m sure

i will sit on the floor and bubs will have there own car seats lol...........................

Sorry, would have liked to have made it to this one but my husband's birthday party ...

Just got to bribe the mum in law then i'll defo be there, just try and stop me really.:D

Hi Peeps, unfortunately will not be able to come to the meeting as i am going to the fundraising event for Cancer Research that evening, but i hope you all have a great time which i know you will x x

Just wanted to bump this back up to remind peeps its tomorrow

hi debs
hoping i can make it - can i just 'arrive' or do you need to know for definite. have your address from the airbrush paints...what time is it kicking off? would love to come but just not 100% sure due to family etc...

It`d be great to have you Dianne, just turn up if you can. It all kicks off around 7ish

Latest posts

Back