Now show dissapointment..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
There is a female student I know that has been admirning my L&P handy work for some time, but she is always skint, but for extra money she works behind the bar in my local, so i took pity on her and said I would do her set at a student discount...anyway last time she had to cancel due to sitting her exams (which I thought good on ya study is more important)

But the other night we got chatting and I told her I now offer sculpting and would she like to come and see me now the exams where finished as I would still give her a special rate...(plus I thought it would be an good advert as so many women see her hands), she was thrilled and said yes..

Anyway I set up last night at home ready for her 8.30pm appointment and she never showed not even a call... I am so mad, I will never ever ever offer this again even if I think it will help me promote my services...I feel like a fool it seemed like such a good idea, i got to practice my scultping and she got the nails everyones a winner - well that was the idea..

i know it's so frustrating when you are doing someone a favour, and you are helping each other out. As you say maybe offer it to someone else if they are prepared to do it, but not to her. I don't think people realise how much time and effort and planning goes into all this, she probably thought it wouldn't matter if she didn't turn up.

I know its frustrating but don't let it get you down. just put it down to experience.;)

Hi Ya Wendy is right but it can annoy you it did with me when i used to do freebies for my boyfriends sister in the end she just expected me to do them for free the worst thing was she was constantly taking them off then wanting them back on when she wanted, she asked me last week again and i said i will do them, she will need to book an appointment and pay the full price, she was really shocked and funny enough hasnt got in touch. Im usually such a walk over but just begrudge doing her any more favours. As it is shes now going to train to be a nail technician so she will soon see for herself. If i was you i would see it as her loss and wouldnt offer it to her again for less price, sometimes its cruel to be kind (think thats the saying lol) and i have had to learn the hard way x x x

Latest posts

Back