Now that I have the white eyliner...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms.Matrix

Tweetacular Geek!
Reaction score
...Could one of you lovely skin/make-up geeks tell me exactly how to use it? I put some on last week and had to take it off because it looked downright SCARY!! :Scared:

I hear that it is very good because it really makes your eyes POP!

So...
can someone help me?? PRETTY PLEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ???

If you place it near your inside corner like a small </>, near the tear duct it can create the illusion of eyes more awake, if it still looks odd try blending it a little to soften it down. I love that expression to make your eyes pop,:eek: it sounds horrific but it makes me smile when I hear it.:)

If you place it near your inside corner like a small </>, near the tear duct it can create the illusion of eyes more awake, if it still looks odd try blending it a little to soften it down. I love that expression to make your eyes pop,:eek: it sounds horrific but it makes me smile when I hear it.:)
So do I line the whole lid or just partially??

I got the "make your eyes pop" form Tyra! :lol:

No don't cover the whole lid or partially, just the area near your tear duct either side of your nose, this area here >/< on the v shape if it still looks odd blend it to soften it down, that should be the only place unless you want to line the inside of your bottom lash line. Tyra is pretty cool :cool:

No don't cover the whole lid or partially, just the area near your tear duct either side of your nose, this area here >/< on the v shape if it still looks odd blend it to soften it down, that should be the only place unless you want to line the inside of your bottom lash line. Tyra is pretty cool :cool:
AHHHHHHH!! Got ya! When I was watching Tyra, she lined the whole inside bottom lid with it, but when I tried it...it looked dreadful!!! Well, she's a professional, so I guess that's why she could pull it off so flawlessly...me...not so much! :lol:
Thanks for you help!!

if i do the whole of the lower inside eye on a client i use a vanille white which is softer that white

Where do you get your vanilla white pencil from?
Ms Matrix how did you get on with your eye pencil

Shame....I'm just now catching up on old posts! :smack: I have not tried it again.

Latest posts

Back