nsi attraction - just spilt primer none left help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fairydust

Reaction score
I use Nsi attraction and have just spilt my last bit of primer. But I'm so busy today can I do nails with out it or maybe as desperate measures use a gel bonder? Please help!

You will probably get better replies than this but I trained with magnetic products and there is no primer used with the l&p or gel so when I purchased NSI l&p kit I actually forgot to use the primer on numerous occations and maybe it was just luck but it didnt seem to make any difference nails lasted for the infills 2 weeks later.

Well here's hoping. Cause I've done 3 primerless sets already this morning! Thanks for replying.

I also use attraction and did a test a few months back. I did one hand without primer and one with and within a week the nails without primer were lifting :irked:

:green: I haven't used a primer in 17 years! I'm glad I use a brand/system that doesn't require a primer ... one less thing to buy and to worry about!:green:

Oh no. Looks like I'm gonna have a few un happy clients next week! Oops I will just have to blame them! And that must be one less thing to worry about not having to apply primer gigi, I've never used creative although I hear lots of good reports, would i have to send certificates to sweet squared to open an account? As I quite fancy the minx also, tnw are too thick! Or where could I get a trial sized kit of l and p to try? I've used Nsi for years, ill let u all know in 3 weeks if they have any nails left! Although I'm sure I will be bombarded before if they all lift off!

Oh no. Looks like I'm gonna have a few un happy clients next week! Oops I will just have to blame them! And that must be one less thing to worry about not having to apply primer gigi, I've never used creative although I hear lots of good reports, would i have to send certificates to sweet squared to open an account? As I quite fancy the minx also, tnw are too thick! Or where could I get a trial sized kit of l and p to try? I've used Nsi for years, ill let u all know in 3 weeks if they have any nails left! Although I'm sure I will be bombarded before if they all lift off!

You can ring S2 any time and purchase a small try me kit to try out on yourself. Usually that's all it takes. :green: 08452106060

Yes you do need to send a scan, fax or copy of your certs but that is no big thing ... This protects you from any old bod being able to purchase the products you use ... It's a good thing and something much appreciated by CND users who are proud we have taken this stance to protect them. Once done, a whole host of wonderful things will be available to you. Minx, Shellac, KUPA and exciting new CND innovations soon as well. X

That's why I love using cnd no primer!

Latest posts

Back