Nsi attraction powders, difference between...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bella bee

Reaction score
Hi there, Im wondering if anyone has used both the purely pink and radiant pink powder and if the radiant is any darker than purely? I've only used purely pink and wondered what radiant was like before bought?thanks x

I would say the radiant pink is more translucent than purely pink and the purely pink is warmer.

Hope this helps

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Thanks,yeah it helps,was thinking it might've been alot pinkier like maybe darker colour,thanks x

I've found this Attraction colour chart for you, in case it helps.

Attachments

• puder-nsi-attraction-nail-powder-40g-purely-pink-masque.jpg
    puder-nsi-attraction-nail-powder-40g-purely-pink-masque.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,699
Aw that has helped alot,didn't realise would be a colour chart,thanks very much :) x

Purely pink is semi opaque. Radiant pink is sheer..

Also the colours are that chart posted above are not accurate at all.

Purely pink is sort of in the middle between purely pink masque and radiant pink, it's a nice warm colour.

And i have to agree with the above post that colour chart is way off!

HTH

I use sheer pink on nails with a good long nail bed no damage etc, purely pink is more opaque so use that on damaged nails. (people who pull and bite extensions off and mild nail biters) it covers quite a bit, purely pink mask is what I use to extend nail beds onsevere nail biters/ people with very short nail beds. I love extreme pink on myself but a lot of my customers are not so happy with it as they prefer a much mire natural looking pink. it's really pink and when put with White it's gorgeous but think there's only me that thinks so :-s hope this helps xx

Yep I too will have to agree, the chart is not very accurate but I think it's hard to put any colour over white and have it come out exactly the same.

Purely pink is slightly opaque (but not full opaque) and I use it often.
I use Purely Pink Masque in zone 2 to cover natural smile line and extend nail bed then I blend Purely Pink into zone 2 from zone 3 and this gives a more natural look cause most times if the client has a moon, it still shows through but even if they don't, it still gives a slightly more sheer natural not so solid colour to the nail. It takes a bit of practice to get the mix ratio right so you don't see any blend line but once you have it, you have it:)
It's one of my fave mixes to use now and I'm so glad I was introduced to it.

Radiant Pink is sheer and quite a intense pink and I find gives the nail a nice pink glow.

Pink Masque is the cool version of the opaque powders and Purely Pink Masque the warm version but the Pink Masque is way to bubble gum fake pink for my liking and I wont use it. I even find the Purely Pink Masque too pink sometimes and I have to custom blend it to make it warmer for some clients.

The new Winning White is just beautiful!!! So if you are after a really white white that does not yellow at all, go for this one (not that I have ever found any of NSI's white to yellow though).

You can buy small test pots of all the Attraction range, so maybe get some and try them before buying up big. You can get a few sets out of one small pot easily:)

thanks for your replies, i just wasnt wanting a really pink colour that looked so pink, more or similar to what already had, you have all helped, now i know what each one is like, thanks :) x

Latest posts

Back