NSI Balance Gel and Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxandpolish

Reaction score
Hello Geeks
I recently trained in NSI Balance Gel nails and have my first client booked in on Wednesday - feeling a bit nervous!! If she wants Shellac on a natural nail when would you apply it - after reshape and blocking or after nsi top coat? I think we were told to you do it after reshape and block but just want to check!
Also when it comes to rebalance would you soak colour off or buff it off?
Thanks

Hi I use this as my current strengthener if someone nails are too poor for shellac to last. After last layer of nsi I cleanse then white buffer all over and then do shellac as normal.
When it comes to removal I just buff the shellac off until I get to the nsi layer then gently buff that and start the process again. Once their nails get better I just gradually buff the nsi layer down and and instead of re applying the nsi I just use shellac.
Nsi does not soak off so you could just soak the shellac off I just personally buff it

Hope this makes sense I'm a waffler haha ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392065288.062858.jpg

Thank you but I have one more question if you don't mind! Do you use Shellac base coat or go straight for colour?
Thanks

Latest posts

Back