NSI Balance Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi has anyone tried the NSI Balance Gels and if so would they recommend them thanks x x

Yes - I've "dabbled" with them, but have never had any personal training - only via a video. NSI have an offer on at the moment where if you call 0500 131 009 you can get a free copy of their training video about Balance Gels. It's very comprehensive, covers loads of stuff, but there is a limited supply!

However, I do like the gels and they seem really easy to use....

P.S. Spot the spekking error in the middle of the vid!!

Hi Sara, thanks ive just range them their sending out the DVD and ive ordered the balance gel intro kit as it was on offer for £16.95 + p&p so hopefully i will get on with the gel x x

Kellyc said:
Hi Sara, thanks ive just range them their sending out the DVD and ive ordered the balance gel intro kit as it was on offer for £16.95 + p&p so hopefully i will get on with the gel x x
Excellent Kells: let us know how you get on - when will it be arriving? Maybe you could have a go at the weekend and use it for the infills next week?

Hi Ya, she said it will go out tonight, but i have heard bad things about NSI but am hoping to receive it at least by next wednesday and will definately let you know x x x

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if the Balance gels are self-levelling or if they are soak-off-able!!!!

Thanks xxx

They are self levelling not sure about soak-off able, the try me kit is a very reasonable price and am looking forward to getting it x

Hi, I just bought a sample kit of NSI balance gel and tried it on myself last night....I have never done any gel before and I am really impressed with it! I have got to say that these nails look better than any acrylic set ive ever done and my husband thinks they look better than the last set I had done in a salon!

NSI told me they are not a soak off gel,thats the only worry i have now, how hard is gel to buff off?? (instructions greatly appreciated) :)

I just got a new NSI catalogue yesterday and it says if you buy any of their sample kits you get the full cost refunded on your next order so really you get to try it for nothing.

Sherrie, gel is so much easier to buff off than L&P so I really wouldn`t worry. Just don`t overbuff your own nails as we`ve probably all done at some time or other as newbies

Well how impressed am i, i order my try me kit yesterday afternoon and 6.00 am this morning the post man was banging at the door with the kit!!! very impressed how quick i received it but not too sure about the early wake up call lol!!! cant wait to get home to try it now. And i was also told about the money off thing which i think is great wo hoo x

Latest posts

Back