NSI budget electric file

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxx

Reaction score
Has anyone got/tried/heard any reviews on there budget nail drill?

I asked the same question a few days ago, and a few girls said a cheap electric file will cause vibrations and they recommended the crystal nails electric file although it is around £300 should bet a good investment though:)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Okay I'm new to the whole efile thing, if the efile has vibrations what's the outcome?

Honestly just can't justify spending hundreds of pounds on it, this will be my third (and hopefully final) attempt of mastering l&p!

I thought the same thing about the price, but I loved the one in college that was nsi cost around £300  but I think it will end up being worth the money in the end, filing time is reduced on infills and re-whites :)

My friend bought one from eBay before she knew anything about them, she said it was loud and the vibrations made it uncomfortable filing with it travelling through her hand, she paid about £40

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Vibration is uncomfortable for you and the client and it can also cause issues with the nail, like lifting as it's vibrating on new acrylic.

Also if it vibrating it mean the efile bit is not turning in one place so moving, so more likely to cut someone if near the skin.

Cheap efiles are not a good investment,mines from ebay often break quickly aswell as noisy and vibrate... I've seen one from a nail wholesaler for under £100 and this one vibrated a lot to.

I have the crystal nails one it's brilliant, kupa is meant to be good and only heard good reviews, the more expensive one from nsi is good too (I don't know about the cheap one from nsi)

hth

Latest posts

Back