NSI conversion - nervous!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhiannon1408

Reaction score
So I'm currently sat in the coffee room awaiting my l&p conversion to start and I am sooo nervous! Been 'qualified' for 2 years and also done a CND conversion but for some reason I'm sat here all worried! :(

You'll be fine once you get in there and get started, Courses are great to get you all motivated and fired up about your work !

I have only ever dealt with the scottish nsi lot
There school up there is amazing liz and David have a very professional set up there
I'm not a nail tech but Toni klineberg did my nails up there and they lasted forever
My good freind Karen lamb nouvoz Scotland distributor also does nsi conversation and training she loves there attraction system

Thank you :) think I was nervous as I've not really done any l&p in a while, I'm just getting back into it. Well I don't know why I was so nervous, the trainer was fab. One little problem I had which she sorted out in 2 minutes! Now I'm ready to go play and I'm going to be asking my parents if they would pay for the acrylic workshop that NSI do for my birthday :)

I do love a training course! :D

Latest posts

Back