NSI/Creative/EZ Flow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
I am currently using NSI acrylics, but would like to go on a conversion course. I have narrowed it down to either EZ Flow or Creative. Can any one give me some Pro's and Con's of both systems to help me decide?

I think this is going to be a very difficult decision for you. I would base my decision on both the product and the customer service and if the people on here are examples of customer service backup, then you will struggle to make a decision LOL - To put Sam up against Ant B - I would not like to put money on the outcome LOL - they are both such fab Ambassadors.

I think you need to contact both companies and maybe get a small kit to give each product a good try and also if you still cannot decide then it may come down to geography - where is your nearest training centre.

Oh dear, I would not like to be in your shoes having to make that choice LOL.

Sara Satchell said:
I am currently using NSI acrylics, but would like to go on a conversion course. I have narrowed it down to either EZ Flow or Creative. Can any one give me some Pro's and Con's of both systems to help me decide?

Sawasdee ka

Why do you not use both products do the conversion to creative and use ezflow as well .

I Think both companys have good to offer so have both of them .

Mui from Thailand

Hiya

I would agree with fiona, hard choice it will come down to personal preference. So get yourself a try me kit from both and see which you work with the best.

Little Angel said:
Hiya

I would agree with fiona, hard choice it will come down to personal preference. So get yourself a try me kit from both and see which you work with the best.

Sawasdee ka

Little angel

Can i ask you something please if i come to your salon tomorrow and want a set of nails color acrylic powders with a 3 d heart on one finger can you service me .

Thank you mui from the land of smiles .

mui said:
Sawasdee ka

Little angel

Can i ask you something please if i come to your salon tomorrow and want a set of nails color acrylic powders with a 3 d heart on one finger can you service me .

Thank you mui from the land of smiles .

Hi mui

I certainly can i would use my creative L+P and i also have the mosiac collection. No problemo, so when are you coming over???

Little Angel said:
Hi mui

I certainly can i would use my creative L+P and i also have the mosiac collection. No problemo, so when are you coming over???

Little angel

Sawasdee ka

Soon i think i have visa soon :biggrin: .

I was not speaking bad i do understand how some lady speak she loyal to 1 company or 1 product but i will never uderstand how if somebody want to be a full service nail technican it is not only to do l&p gel fabric and silk it is to be full service to do what any customer wants for nail enhancement so that should be able to to do color acrylics color gels 3 d everything .

If 1 company only have clear gel and another company have color gels that customer want so have two company gels .

Same l&p why does lady sit and mix glitter in powder or even more not do glitter nails when they can go buy professional product for this .

Yes i want t be a full service technican and if i have to have more then 1 companys products to do that then i wlll my sister would say to me mui you think something good is smart .

So to the lady b4 i still speak why have 1 product you choose two good line of product have both of them .

Little angel

Hi mui

I do agree in some respect i have about 4 nail ranges in my nail salon. But i would prefer them to all be from the same company but until one company fulfills all my needs then i will continue to shop around. You carnt always afford to get in lots of different products when you are just starting out. I have been in business 14 years been in the industry for 18 so i have quite a good knowledge background and i am financialy sound.
I wouldnt have been able to afford to get in lots of different ranges when i first started though.
I have a full service salon this includes: Hair, Makeup, Massage, facials, nails, Spray and original tan, ear candling sugaring, waxing and loads more.
Sara was asking which was the better L+P system and i think they are both really good so its hard to chose. BUT if she has to chose i would try them both first.

The

sawasdee ka little angel

We are interested about the waxing we do not know how to do this we send customer to another salon and the ear waxing we do not read about b4 but want to know .

We offer all the other services you do but not the massage now because have many massage in my province and my salon not quiet .

Some salons in Thai do hair extension they have good money for this service we not learn how to do extension but will later .

I can not think that i will limit myself to one company for l & p and gel products because what you can do with 1 company product you can not with another metro powders and ezflow boogie night or rainbow & pastel collection are all good but give a different nail and i will always do what i think is good for what the customer wants .

Now i am realy love ezflow nails and if i was any country now if a salon can not give me what i want i will find 1 that will .

I do not know if the color powders are now very good buisness in your country because i do not see many techs do colors or 3 d but after it will be good for buisness.

Mui from Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back