NSI custom blend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larnie

Reaction score
Just received my technails kit and there is no leaflet - got a client tomorrow who needs a good coverage. Does anyone have a formla i could use please

Just received my technails kit and there is no leaflet - got a client tomorrow who needs a good coverage. Does anyone have a formla i could use please

I may be wrong here.. but is there a cover powder in the attraction range?
It may be pink masque
hth

Yeah Pink Masque it looks like bubblegum its horrible

hi larnie,i had the same thing so i rang nsi and they sent me the leaflet out the next day.someone on here gave me a great base mix which is
4 scoops of sheer pink
1 scoop of snow white
a dash of rasberry red
and a tiny dash of purple as i didnt have brown
then you can add what you need to it such as orange to warm it up or more purple to cool it down.there are also some great tutorials on here which can help you to understand more of what the different colours do.which some of the geeks have given you the links to.good luck and i hths

Thanks everyone.

Still havnt got my colours sheet from NSI - only asked 4 times now!!!:rolleyes:

Anyway, Tracey that blend was perfect thank you so much

Leeann

glad it helped you larnie.lets just hope you get your sheet very soon.there usually really helpful.so its not like them to take this long over something.im sure you'll get it soon

Latest posts

Back