NSI dip powder & ASP Quick dip powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maria1234

Reaction score
Hey guys so I just wondered if someone would help me please?
I have bought the ASP quick dip powder kit and I was wondering if I could use the NsI dip powder with the liquids I've got from the quick dip kit?
The nsi powder are normally cured under uv with the stuff but the quick dip isn't. So I wasn't sure if I could mix the powders and liquids with different brands.
Thank you!!!

No. Different Systems should never be mixed anyway but mixing two that cure in a different way is a definite no-no. Fastest route to overexposure and allergy issues.

Okay thank you! Xx

No. Different Systems should never be mixed anyway but mixing two that cure in a different way is a definite no-no. Fastest route to overexposure and allergy issues.
Hi could you use quick dip powder then gel polish do you know these would be different brands , I was planning on doing tips, quick dip powder, opi gel polish with a top coat of premiere liquid builder gel as a top coat to cover some nail art

Hi could you use quick dip powder then gel polish do you know these would be different brands , I was planning on doing tips, quick dip powder, opi gel polish with a top coat of premiere liquid builder gel as a top coat to cover some nail art

Yes you can, the dip system has been used corrrctly, the gel polish is fine. Builder over top coat is risky, top coat is what it says on the bottle - top coat - therefore shouldn't be under anything. All of the gel products should be cured under the correct matched lamp of course.

Latest posts

Back