Nsi - Dvd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi spoke to NSI today about it & they are sending out a load of them in the next two days as there is a back log!! said I should have mine by friday!!! Also asked about colour chart for the new Technail colou kit they sent me the same as the older kit as they don't actually do one for the new kit as the colours are very similar. So its a case of have a play & see what you come up with also you need to ask for some mixing spoons for the new kit as they don't come with any!! HTH :)

Sounds like there is going to be a race to see who watches it 1st! lol
Thanks for keeping us updated with the DVD

I watched it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got mine today, it's great.

BTW, the endurance files are also fabby, last ages too. Normally I would use one file per client and after a rebal there wouldnt be must use left in a file but these endurance files have held up to alot of work. Highly recommended

Rachel

Thanks hun but I have some with the old kit that I bought. This was for the ones that were buying the newer kits but if NSI are sending them out then thts brill

Thanks

Rachel xxx

I got mine today also!
I must say it truely is a fab DVD. It covers A LOT of different applications in both L&P and GEL, it also covers maintainance and nail art also.

I'm Impressed

Ohh what have i missed out on..... Is it free guys ..... do i just give them a call to request one ... thanks xxx

Julie xx

Julie YES JUST GIVE THEM A CALL!!!!!! :)

Got mine today its FAB, FAB, FAB!!!!!!!! :)

I've ordered mine....can't wait for it to get here!!!

I have their balance gel dvd and its great!

I've still not got mine and I ordered it first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

hi guys has anyone recieved their dvd yet as im waiting patiently :mad: for mine ,i want mine yesterday :cry:lol

I had totally forgot about the dvd, i still havnt got mine.:cry::cry:

i'm still waiting for mine too!

I don't remember getting a flyer for this but after seeing this thread, I've phoned and ordered mine! Thanks for the tip!

Although after reading this thread, I wont be holding my breath for it being here anytime soon!

Ahg.... You girls in the UK are so lucky, here in Denmark we got a NSi Shop but they won´t get it.... :cry: I will have to come and live in the UK, much better country for the nail industry, the one i Denmark is just :mad:

I ordered my DVD and got it. It was great very informative. I loved it.

i got my dvd at the beginning of the week.i thought it was great,i love watching demonstrations but its even better to have one that is using the same products as you.i just love the fact that you can keep going back to it whenever you want.its fab

I to ordered the techcolour kit , have just called NSI for the colour chart and the DVD - CANT WAIT.....

Love this site , so much info , so little time x x x

Latest posts

Back