Nsi - Dvd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larnie

Reaction score
Hi all

On a previous thread it was mentioned that a DVD would be available with demonstrations etc from NSI and I promised that I would let you know when I found out.

Anyway, its free and any of you that subscribe to NSI will have already received a poster about it.

For those of you that dont subscribe you need to ring NSI to obtain the DVD 0500 131 009

Thanks for the info! x

Done it, cant wait, it's meant to be brill and even better its FREE.

Thanks

Rachel x

Just ordered mine & the new Endurance banana files & technicolour kit!!! So much for free lol!! But couldn't resist getting the other bits whilst on the phone as I had seen them all in the new flyer they sent out!! The c.d won't be here till next week though as not in stock!!! Oohhhhhhh I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: BIG KID I KNOW!!! :)

Just ordered mine & the new Endurance banana files & technicolour kit!!! So much for free lol!! But couldn't resist getting the other bits whilst on the phone as I had seen them all in the new flyer they sent out!! The c.d won't be here till next week though as not in stock!!! Oohhhhhhh I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: BIG KID I KNOW!!! :)

I got the same as you hehe, couldnt resist the colour kit lol, its fab too.

The endurance files are brilliant, I did my first manual removal last night (gel) using one since having my back problem (normally use combination of e-file and manual) and it was brilliant, didnt wear down and still feels like new!! Superduper!!

I had a DVD sent me a few months back- is this DVD the same or is it a new one?

I already have the techcolour kit - its brill. Warning though you dont get a colour chart with it - you have to ask for it separately. Or if you need pm me and I can email you it.

Cant wait for the dvd:)

Larnie is this the new kit? As the old tech kit I have came with one!! As if its the new one I'll phone them now and make sure they send one with my order. :)

*Just phoned them as the lady I spoke with said she would make sure one was sent out with the kit!! :)

The endurance files are brilliant, I did my first manual removal last night (gel) using one since having my back problem (normally use combination of e-file and manual) and it was brilliant, didnt wear down and still feels like new!! Superduper!!

Which ones did you order? I got the 150 grit as thought it was a happy medium between the 100 & 180. Still have old style files also so could use them if not right for rebalancing? But the lady I spoke said the grit should be fine!!:)

I had a DVD sent me a few months back- is this DVD the same or is it a new one?

Which one where you sent hun as the one we're talking about is the "beyond the basics" Dvd Acrylics, Gel & nail art. :)

Which one where you sent hun as the one we're talking about is the "beyond the basics" Dvd Acrylics, Gel & nail art. :)

It was the balance gel one

HI Emma no then that's just the one for the balance gel. If you phone the number above ask for the new one & you'll get it sent out free!!! HTH!! :O) Might be a slight delay in getting it depending on the demand in your area!! HTH

HI Emma no then that's just the one for the balance gel. If you phone the number above ask for the new one & you'll get it sent out free!!! HTH!! :O) Might be a slight delay in getting it depending on the demand in your area!! HTH

Thanks for that- I will definately call them up.

Just bumping this up to make sure everyone see it

thanks larnie,i also recieved the poster so i ordered my dvd last week.they only got the dvds on friday so we should get them some time this week.i cant wait:!:

How much did you have to spend for the poster then? :)

oooh oooh I'm going to order mine tomorrow, the are lots of things I would like but not sure how to use, knowing me I will just go and order what I want and slap myself later:lol:

hi guys yes i just ordered mine today ,im needing something that i can have a look as i pick up this better when shown so il be clued and im getting the new endurance files too as they look quite good :)

Cant wait to get it - driving me mad waiting.

I can't wait either. I rang and requested my copy a week ago today and all last week I've been eagerly watching the postie to no avail. Hopefully if they received stock on Fri I should be getting my sticky mitts on one any day now

Latest posts

Back