NSI gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LydiaUpz

Reaction score
Hi
I'm l&p NSI trained & today bought some NSI balance Gels to have a practice with... I'm totally baffled! It won't cure?!? Any ideas am I doing it wrong? For example I had a regular Gel Polish client today whom had a small break in her natural nail.. I thought I'd try and save nail and add some builder gel before her regular gel polish... It wouldn't set at all! I prep'd. & primed etc with all correct system products x
Any tips would be great please

Could you wipe it all off the nail? If so I'd say the problem is with your lamp. If you were just left with a sticky layer - then that's how it's supposed to be. I'd take a look at the nail angel website for a tutorial, or book in for some training hun xx

I'm already fully qualified it could maybe do with a refresher... I think my lamp is just led I have another which is both so my try that! I could wipe it all off x

I'm already fully qualified it could maybe do with a refresher... I think my lamp is just led I have another which is both so my try that! I could wipe it all off x

It won't cure in led lovely

Oh bum.. My lamp is a gelish one.. But also have a sibel moonlight? Any ideas if that would work?

Oh bum.. My lamp is a gelish one.. But also have a sibel moonlight? Any ideas if that would work?

I don't think it will, certainly not in the correct timings. Call Nsi see what they say Hun

Oh blooming heck.. Never mind x

Latest posts

Back