NSI Line Out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debsidoo99

Reaction score
Hi,
I've just been reading Scratch Mag and come across an advert for Line Out by NSI. I trained with Creative about a year ago and there was never any mention of a similar product by them. Very occassionally my clients still have a faint line where the rebalance was performed. Should or could this product be used or should I avoid it like the plague ????
I would prefer to stick to Creative products as I've found them to be the best !
Thank you

Hi Debbie,
If you do a search you should find we chatted about it a long while ago.
I trained with NSI products and I used to use it but I wouldn`t recommend it as it tends to make the enhancement go yellow. Creative don`t do a similar product.

Hi Debs

I would stay well clear of line out for a start there is just no need for it when blending tips make sure you are filing just above the line and the line will disapear viola :)

Take care Dawnie xx

Excellent. Thought that would be the answer but didn't want to be missing out on a fab (??) product if it worked !!!
Will be more vigilant with my filing. 90% of my rebalances turn out just fine - it's the odd few that drive me potty !!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back