NSI nail training with Denise wright, CND or OPI courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natlaw

Reaction score
Hi i really want to do my training to become a nail tech, but I'm really becoming confused as what course to do, I've narrowed it down to the above 3 but not sure which will give me the best training and what I will benefit from the most to become a good nail tech, I've had no previous training in nails so it's got to be a complete course. I know a lot of you geeks recommend CND but wondered if you have an opinion or experience on any of the others. Please help! Any advice would be much appreciated X

Hello
Just wondered which route you decided?? I am also looking in to training.

Many thanks

I trained in acrylics with NSI loved it and love there products xx

Brilliant thanks did you train with Denise Weight? Of not where did you decide to train. I'm also in Kent and trying to work out best route.

Thank you x x

Sorry justvrealised your not in Kent lol x x

I did a day training one to one with Denise and she was great, would highly recommend. I am just in the process of arranging to do my level 3 with her. Hope this helps. :biggrin:

Brilliant thanks. Did you do nvq 2? How do the days work all together or spread out?

Thanks

I did my level 2 with another company, but in one day with Denise I almost halved my treatment times, she's brilliant. To be honest I'm not exactly sure how the NVQ works with her, I think it's done over several months but not attending every day. I have an appointment to see her next week about training so if it's any help I'll let you know how she structures her NVQ training :)

That would be great thanks. I did email but guess it must be wrong email address. Thank you very much x x

Hiya. Long time just wondering did you do your level 3? Thanks

Latest posts

Back