NSI Natural Elation Tips SOS!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamliz

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me if they buff the join line with the Elation natural tips?? I feel I need to otherwise I see the line where the tip ends...should I be doing this?? :irked:

[x]

you should be blending the tip until the seam disappears

you should be blending the tip until the seam disappears
as chantell simone said.these tips do need blending.if you do not then you will still see the line.

TIP- if you have the nsi sanatize spray then spray over the nail once you feel you have completely blended the tip and the effect you get will show you how the nail will look when it is completely finished,so if you can still the the seam then you need to blend more.just becareful not to damage the natural nail.i have found this to be an invaluable technique.hths

Thanks for that tip - I do have the NSI Sanatize spray so shall definately try that!

The Elation tips boast about how no blending is required for their tips..but I find I have to with the natural ones, was unsure whether I was supposed to be doing this!!!

Thanks for the advice :)

[x]

Thanks for that tip - I do have the NSI Sanatize spray so shall definately try that!

The Elation tips boast about how no blending is required for their tips..but I find I have to with the natural ones, was unsure whether I was supposed to be doing this!!!

Thanks for the advice :)

[x]
i would love to hear how you got on and if your still unsure about anything then dont be afraid to ask on here of your teacher.x

The next client I have in wanting natural elation tips and overlay is next Thursday so i will let you know how I get on...infact i'll take a picture of the finished product!!

The majority of my clients opt for white tips...or clear with nail art.
[x]

Hi, I use these tips all the time and also feel that you need to do a little bit of blending. I also only did the course last July and they advised us to blend the natural tips on the course.
Hope this helps
Claire x

Hi Hun,
I trained with NSI in Manchester, we were taught to make it a bit easier to pre blend your natural elation tips. You can do a whole box watching TV, just don't over blend, then when on clients own nail not so much blending is required, try doing one and putting it on yourself. Good luck lol x

To be honest, NSI Elation tips are some of thickest and hardest to blend that I've ever used, sorry . . . I didn't re-buy them. They make it extra hard work.

Whilst we are talking about the NSI tips have you seen their new "Express Nail Tips" that are advertised in this months Scratch mag. They say they require no blending but I cant work out if they just come in the colour "pearl" which is like a french tip or if they compare to a natural tips that doesnt need blending.

Has anybody tried them?

Whilst we are talking about the NSI tips have you seen their new "Express Nail Tips" that are advertised in this months Scratch mag. They say they require no blending but I cant work out if they just come in the colour "pearl" which is like a french tip or if they compare to a natural tips that doesnt need blending

According to their U.S. website, they are only available in "pearl":

NSI's Newest Products

Whilst we are talking about the NSI tips have you seen their new "Express Nail Tips" that are advertised in this months Scratch mag. They say they require no blending but I cant work out if they just come in the colour "pearl" which is like a french tip or if they compare to a natural tips that doesnt need blending.

Has anybody tried them?
i saw this too and thought the same thing.i also dont use nsi elation tips as i also thought they were quite hard to blend so when i qualified i bought some different ones.i still use the sanatize trick though as it works with any tips.

Could someone please tell me if they buff the join line with the Elation natural tips?? I feel I need to otherwise I see the line where the tip ends...should I be doing this?? :irked:

[x]

if you're following the Balance dvd, she's cut the well out and stuck the tip straight on the smile line so that there is no blending to do. That's probably what confused you!:lol:

To be honest, NSI Elation tips are some of thickest and hardest to blend that I've ever used, sorry . . . I didn't re-buy them. They make it extra hard work.
I'm with you on that. Elation tips are the reason I learnt to sculpt:lol:

Latest posts

Back