NSI open day!! Sunday 4th Feb!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leah82

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondered if any of you are going to NSI in Salford, Manchester tomorrow? I'll be there in the afternoon!! Its on 9.30am-4.30pm. There will be :-
  • Product demos.
  • Trouble shooting.
  • Try new products.
  • Valentine's day nail art ( also have some fab step by steps on web site! Home - Nail Systems International (UK)
  • Advice.
  • Free training.
  • Plus on the flyer I got it says 10% off a range of products!!!
Might see some of you there, If I know ya going I'll keep an eye out, don't be shy & let on if you see me!!!!! :)

oh i cant believe that they are having one tomorrow and i didnt know. its a little short notice now to try and sort out kids and hubby.

I really wish that I had known earlier as both myself and nail creations would have deffo been there.:cry:

do you know when they are having another?

:hug:

Hi ya no but will ask when I get there, BFN!!! :)

im guttered i didnt know about this :cry:

Hi guys, really suprised no one new about it? DID NO ONE GO THEN? :eek: Would have mentioned it sooner sorry, usually do but everthings been mad this end in the past week!! :hug:

Had a good time got a free tooth gem!!! Saw some nail demos. Then went to the shop!!!! Spent up again, lol!! They said there should be another one in about 6weeks after they've been to the show at Excel in London. Will Definitely let you all know as soon as I get my flyer for that!! Apparently its was really busy, I went quite late on as had kids with me as mum & sis ill. The tooth fairy lady said she'd easily done 50 tooth gems!!! :) Gonna train with them I think as she said they are really a bigger seller, just make sure you promote them! Thought they were on there way out but I was wrong!!! :)

Rach they have some nice designs for valentine's day on their site if that'll cheer you up any!! :) Added link for the art!!!

http://www.nsinails.co.uk/media/nsi_valentines_day_nail_art.pdf

glad you had a good time.

If you could post it on here as soon has you know when the next one is, both myself and nail creations will deffo be there.

I would be very grateful if you could.

:hug:

Defiantely will do, really am surprised no one else got a leaflet or info on it? Hopefully see you there next time!!! But they did say it will be about 6 weeks, they do one about that each time. :) Plus if you have an NSI gold card you can get discounts on training products etc..... also when you go in.

I only got a card about this yesterday, so it was too late to arrange anything!

Hi Leah, I live right by NSI in Salford Quays. I'm just new to nails, would I be able to go or do I need an invitation?

Sorry just realised it was today x

Hi hun yeh anyone can go!! The shops open 9.30am-4.30pm monday-sunday I think!! They are really lovely there, Debs in the cash & carry will help you if you have any questions, or Marie, usually at the desk as you walk in!! The flyers are just sent so that it jogs are memory, lol!! Usually send thm out sooner though? Going on their website above also sometimes has info on open days!! :)

THEY HAVE OPEN DAYS EVERY SIX WEEKS OR SO!!! :) Can also ring them to find out when the next one will be : Main number is :0500 131 009 free phone number or the cash & carry number is : 0161 788 2860. HTH :) If you leave them your details they can then send you info by post or e-mail.

Hi guys, really suprised no one new about it? DID NO ONE GO THEN? :eek: Would have mentioned it sooner sorry, usually do but everthings been mad this end in the past week!! :hug:

Had a good time got a free tooth gem!!! Saw some nail demos. Then went to the shop!!!! Spent up again, lol!! They said there should be another one in about 6weeks after they've been to the show at Excel in London. Will Definitely let you all know as soon as I get my flyer for that!! Apparently its was really busy, I went quite late on as had kids with me as mum & sis ill. The tooth fairy lady said she'd easily done 50 tooth gems!!! :) Gonna train with them I think as she said they are really a bigger seller, just make sure you promote them! Thought they were on there way out but I was wrong!!! :)

Rach they have some nice designs for valentine's day on their site if that'll cheer you up any!! :) Added link for the art!!!

http://www.nsinails.co.uk/media/nsi_valentines_day_nail_art.pdf

thank you hun :hug:

Latest posts

Back