Quantcast

Nsi Open Day!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

leah82

Reaction score
Hi guys, just thought I'd let you all know that this Sunday 3rd Feb, there is an open day at NSI in Manchester, (Salford). 9.30am - till 4.30pm. Discounts, free training/demos & help available!!:)

I hope to go but my youngest son is having an opp tomorrow to repair his umbilical hernia so will have to see how he goes on, its a day case procedure so finger's crossed as he's a toughen he'll be fine!!!!:cry:

Ordered on line last night as well typical, lol!! But only found out about it when I phoned to add something to the order!! At least I got free P&P. lol!! Just my luck.:|

magsham

Reaction score
Hi guys, just thought I'd let you all know that this Sunday 3rd Feb, there is an open day at NSI in Manchester, (Salford). 9.30am - till 4.30pm. Discounts, free training/demos & help available!!:)

I hope to go but my youngest son is having an opp tomorrow to repair his umbilical hernia so will have to see how he goes on, its a day case procedure so finger's crossed as he's a toughen he'll be fine!!!!:cry:

Ordered on line last night as well typical, lol!! But only found out about it when I phoned to add something to the order!! At least I got free P&P. lol!! Just my luck.:|

So surprised that they didn't advertise that to their customers! Too late for me to anything about it though - will have to see them at Excel! :cry: Thanks for the info.xx

sj1973

Reaction score

Thanks for the info huni..........i cant go ...just wanted to wish your son good luck xxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

tracey louise

Reaction score
i cant go either:cry: i hope everything goes ok.
if you get to go please fill us in.thanks.xx

emma m

Reaction score
I wont be able to make it either, :cry::cry: I dont think I dare push it with the hubby and ask him to take care of the boys for another full weekend as i have had the last 3 for work meeting and other work related things.

Thanks for letting us know that there is one coming up though, maybe I will be able to make the next one.

:hug:

leah82

Reaction score
Just bumping this up!!! :)

leah82

Reaction score
Just bumping this up!!! :)

joe90

Reaction score
Don't know whether I will be going, but hope your little one went on ok with his op.

Latest posts