Nsi Open Day!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leah82

Reaction score
Hi guys, just thought I'd let you all know that this Sunday 3rd Feb, there is an open day at NSI in Manchester, (Salford). 9.30am - till 4.30pm. Discounts, free training/demos & help available!!:)

I hope to go but my youngest son is having an opp tomorrow to repair his umbilical hernia so will have to see how he goes on, its a day case procedure so finger's crossed as he's a toughen he'll be fine!!!!:cry:

Ordered on line last night as well typical, lol!! But only found out about it when I phoned to add something to the order!! At least I got free P&P. lol!! Just my luck.:|

Hi guys, just thought I'd let you all know that this Sunday 3rd Feb, there is an open day at NSI in Manchester, (Salford). 9.30am - till 4.30pm. Discounts, free training/demos & help available!!:)

I hope to go but my youngest son is having an opp tomorrow to repair his umbilical hernia so will have to see how he goes on, its a day case procedure so finger's crossed as he's a toughen he'll be fine!!!!:cry:

Ordered on line last night as well typical, lol!! But only found out about it when I phoned to add something to the order!! At least I got free P&P. lol!! Just my luck.:|

So surprised that they didn't advertise that to their customers! Too late for me to anything about it though - will have to see them at Excel! :cry: Thanks for the info.xx

Thanks for the info huni..........i cant go ...just wanted to wish your son good luck xxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

i cant go either:cry: i hope everything goes ok.
if you get to go please fill us in.thanks.xx

I wont be able to make it either, :cry::cry: I dont think I dare push it with the hubby and ask him to take care of the boys for another full weekend as i have had the last 3 for work meeting and other work related things.

Thanks for letting us know that there is one coming up though, maybe I will be able to make the next one.

:hug:

Just bumping this up!!! :)

Just bumping this up!!! :)

Don't know whether I will be going, but hope your little one went on ok with his op.

Latest posts

Back