NSI or Creative?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLUSKERM

Reaction score
Hello,
Have trained with creative, it was really good, however i have tried nsi acrylic and find it a lot easier to work with, should i stick to what i know or is the grass always greener! Maybe i need to concentrate on perfecting my application with creative, what is nsi like for lifting etc? Would it just confuse me to try something else?:confused:

Hi I cannot comment on Creative acrylics as I did not train with them and use only NSI attraction which I love.:hug: Firstly I am assuming you are new to nail enhancements so I think you should stick to practicing with the powders you have trained in. Firstly it may confuse things for you by trying out different brands at this stage. Practicing more and more with your creative products will give you confidence in your ability and also confidence in the brand you are working with. Also think of the extra cash you will need to spend buying new products when you will no doubt have a full kit of creative products to use.

You may find that further down the line you do want to try another brand such as NSI. If so you will need to go on a conversion course with them in order to use their powders. Like Creative, NSI are a very reputable company to.

With regards to lifting that is mainly down to preparation not the product. As I say practice is the key.

Hope all goes well for you. :)

Thanks for that advice, you are right i will stick to what i know!:)

Hello,
Have trained with creative, it was really good, however i have tried nsi acrylic and find it a lot easier to work with, should i stick to what i know or is the grass always greener! Maybe i need to concentrate on perfecting my application with creative, what is nsi like for lifting etc? Would it just confuse me to try something else?:confused:

i believe product will lift no matter who its made by hun if your nails are lifting i would look at your prep work... i love creative and if i want to try a roduct i would do a conversion course to see what it like as on this they will educate me on the product and how it is applied as they are all different in one way or another hope this helps hun xxxx

Cheers! I love creative dont have much lifting, just sometimes struggle with the mix ratio, going to practice , i am new to the site and am finding the tutorials fab!

Cheers! I love creative dont have much lifting, just sometimes struggle with the mix ratio, going to practice , i am new to the site and am finding the tutorials fab!

If its your mixed ratio you have probs with you will have the same thing if you change to NSI so i would stick with creative and keep practising or maybe go back into creative and see if you can have a 1-1 for an hour for one of the educators to go through it with you xxx

Don't get too hung up on mix ratio!!

There is always a correct mix ratio with any product it is no different with NSI.

Making a medium wet bead is no different with CND products than with any other product.

There is always a mix ratio that works the best with each and every L&P system and it is usually a medium wet mix which is the same for CND products.

I have found it similar when practising my ratio and finding it toowet,but ive only used OPI....i kind of get hung up on it and stressed....so i know i shouldnt....my poor husband gets the brunt when practising on him...:eek::eek::lol:

However im going with Creative myself on thier foundation in September,and am excited and thrilled...:green:

Yes i tend to work too wet , then cant control product, then sometimes its perfect ,need to remember what i am doing them times. Good luck in September i did mine in March it was great !

Yes i tend to work too wet , then cant control product, then sometimes its perfect ,need to remember what i am doing them times. Good luck in September i did mine in March it was great !

Sometimes you just need to slow down a little bit and watch the bead ... if it looks a little 'glassy' after the first dip then take another little dip in the powder ... when you press it onto the nail you will inject a bit more liquid into the bead, making it perfect!

It doesn't matter how you get there in the end, as long as you do get there.

Latest posts

Back