NSI or crystal nails? Help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kazzyab

Reaction score
Hi all Im acrylic trained and just getting back into it after a long time out narrowed down to either nsi or crystal nails training, I love look of both any personal opinions would be appreciated...thanks:)

I personally love nsi products and they train to a very high standard also!! Ive been using their products both L&P and Gel since 2010 and cannot fault them :) hth x

thats fantastic caroline thanks for replying, its such a hard decision to make second time around!

It is a very personal choice and everybody has their preferred brand that they use and for different reasons.

I am a NSI lover, always have been and I can't see that changing in the near future at all.
I use Attraction L&P, Balance gels and Polish Pro and all the other products that go along with these systems and I have not had any problems with any of them.

Training is different for every country but the training I have had here in Australia with NSI was fantastic, couldn't fault them at all.

At the end of the day, they choice is up to you, have you tried sample packs from both companies to see which one you work with better?

Definitely NSI :) xx

Oow beaut I love them both get both xxx

Crystal Nails are fab and their artistic courses are second to non. You wouldn't go wrong with CN x

Not heard a bad word about either not ordered trial products as cant really spend anymore pennies until after training lol both are in next couple of weeks and I'm sooo stuck who to go with hearing fab feedback about both companies.....thank u all for your opinions it's really appreciated just wish someone cud make decision for me! X

Sugar I'm training again sort of a 2 day refresher and need to chose who to train with ;)

I've used both and both are great. Of the two I'd choose NSI purely
because my wholesaler stocks it so easier to get hold of in emergency.

Thanks lelu! U don't prefer one over the other then? Lol:D

Mmmmm probably NSI if I had to choose but both good products in my opinion.

I've chose...........CRYSTAL nails hope I've done the right thing, thanks everyone xx

Latest posts

Back