NSI ordering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makingitwork

Reaction score
Hi all ,

can you only buy nsi direct from nsi , just you have to spend over £75.00 to get free postage ?

I think they should have someone in your area... contact them directly, they should direct you.

the amount to get free postage is due to the fact that these are professionnal products, that you buy in big amount...

yes but i am mobile so dont need a vast amount like a salon does ,

wanted to buy the try me kit it is only few pound but the postage makes it a lot , thankyou though for your reply

call them, if you wanna try you're a potential client so they may send it to you for "promotionnal purpose"

The thing with sending hazardous goods through the Royal Mail is that it costs a lot and some things have to be sent by courier.

Hi all ,

can you only buy nsi direct from nsi , just you have to spend over £75.00 to get free postage ?

I should look at it again, I am sure it only £25 pounds you need to spendbefore you get free p&p I only ordered £32 last week and I didnt pay P&P on that chick

i called them this morning and she said it was £75.

i just wondered if beauty direct or any others sold it . not to worry thank anyway

Hi Hun,
Phone them again, If you go onto their website .... I have just tried this, yes postage on anything under £25, but as soon as your order goes over £25 it is free postage. Maybe NSI office do not realise the postage rate on their site. They will deliver fast so go for it.
Good luck.
Lotsa luv

it is over £25 for free p&p i think they started doing this just as a promotion on there website but i have placed an order over the phone aswell and they still did it.

thanks going to have a look now xx

Hi all ,

if you order online, the limit is £25 for free delivery. I checked out other stockists and they aren't any cheaper that buying directly from NSI and most of them only offer free postage with a £85-100 spend. HTH's x Home - Nail Systems International (UK)

i have tried to get a free sample acrylic kit from NSI several times both by phone and email.....Thery are not very helpful and said..'we do not give out samples'!!!!:mad:..and yet I know a few people down south who seem to get them and yet the Scottish side wont part with it??....ah well..their loss! Dont know how you are supposed to buy the product if you cant try it 1st?....anyone agree?...

well i don't... i thin it is right to ask for a little price, because the distributor pays it afterall. usually they're not that expensive, I paid 8€ for a sample kit of Entity... I don't think it's much.

I don't either. NSI do, do samples kits and they are not expensive at all, about £4/£5.

NSI Scotland also has its own website now. If you register as an online customer they will also send you e-mails with their quarterly special offers catalogue and they very often do VAT free weekends.

Better to buy in bulk on one of these weekends, then you have saved on VAT & Delivery and you have enough to do you till the next one!

If you have a salon in the town where you live that use NSI they may have some sample kits to sell, that would save you the postage cost.

I have a salon/training academy in my town that i pop along to if i run short.

Also lucky that if i run out of creative it only half hour - 45 mins drive and im at S2.

I live in an area that has a Alan Howard warehouse for Beauty, nails, hair etc. They now sell NSI products as well at the same price that you would pay at NSI.

Hi Hun,
Phone them again, If you go onto their website .... I have just tried this, yes postage on anything under £25, but as soon as your order goes over £25 it is free postage. Maybe NSI office do not realise the postage rate on their site. They will deliver fast so go for it.
Good luck.
Lotsa luv

I got some bites from them today and its over £75, with free p&p , they must of changed it now.hth

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back