NSI pink masque infill

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazapoppy

Reaction score
Hi All

Ive an infill to do tonight on a client that has pink masque on to cover previous damage on her nails, can I use radiant pink for the infill, will it be too noticeable or will I need to soak it off (it was the first time I used pink masque). Thanks

Could you not infill with ppm?

Could you not infill with ppm?
Hi
I dont have purely pink Masque only radiant pink or clear and the client wants to grow the pink masque out with the damage.:lol:

I'm more then 100% sure that there will be a massive difference in colour.i personally would use the same rather then doing it and it not working and having to soak the set off and do them again.
Xx

I'm more then 100% sure that there will be a massive difference in colour.i personally would use the same rather then doing it and it not working and having to soak the set off and do them again.
Xx

Yes you are probably right Charlee and I hate the whole panic when things dont work out the way you want them too,any ideas how to you grow out the pink masque without soaking off??

If the client isn't bothered why not just paint them with a deep colour xx

Yes I had that as my back up plan, lol and maybe incorporate a rockstar.

Ive just checked nail angel and the say you can use radiant pink in zone 3 with pink masque in zone 2 but I would have liked to have tried it first, so was wondering if any geeks had..

Latest posts

Back