NSI postage costs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercedeszelah

Reaction score
I'm wanting to try a nsi sample kit but I can't justify paying nearly double the cost of the kit for postage!!!! Why is there postage so high? Is there anywhere else I can purchase this sample kit?

Think I got mine from salons direct or the nail company can't quite remember! If you look On the nsi site it has list of distributors at bottom check out some of those think my postage was about £5 x

I get my nsi stuff from nail angel as if you spend over 25 quid it's free postage I think :)

Do you get scratch mag? There is a big advert in there for the Nsi sample packs of attraction and gel. You just send them £1 for each and your business card or price list and they send it out to you. Postage included! X

Hey. I wanted to try the sample gel kit and couldn't believe it was £7.50 for postage. Had a look on nail angel which was better as you got free delivery over £25 and they were doing a promotion for first orders where you got £5 off too. Tried to order but was gutted when I found out they don't deliver to Scotland.

Scotland has it's own one.

NSI

Do you get scratch mag? There is a big advert in there for the Nsi sample packs of attraction and gel. You just send them £1 for each and your business card or price list and they send it out to you. Postage included! X

I did this and never received it :cry:

Scotland has it's own one.

NSI

Yep i'm registered with them now but You have to spend more to get free postage and they weren't doing the same offer as nail angel.

My local Capital store is now stocking NSI. Is there a capital near you?

Thanks for the replies :) no capital near me as I have moved to Cornwall, not much down here lol. I have applied for a nail angel account

Thanks for the replies :) no capital near me as I have moved to Cornwall, not much down here lol. I have applied for a nail angel account

Aston and fincher sell them. Not sure whereabouts in Cornwall you are but there's a Aston and fincher on the threemilestone industrial estate, Truro xx

Postage and packing prices is always a contentious issue.
I can see it from both sides, as I'm both a therapist and a distributor.
As a client I begrudge having to pay for postage at all; after all, aren't the products expensive enough?!
As a distributor I know exactly what's involved in sending out products, in terms of order processing, packaging materials, postage costs, time, and of course the ubiquitous buggeration factor. Invariably I end up losing money on that part of the whole process.
End users often don't realise that I am required to charge VAT on shipping and handling too. There is no VAT on the postage part, but the service of shipping and handling attracts 20%.
I am just about to introduce a flat rate p & p charge and will undoubtedly receive a flurry of complaints, but the time saved will be astonishing. Instead of having to weigh everything I can just apply one charge across the board, and customers will know that whatever they order the one price will apply.
Postage charges have just increased massively, and we as distributors are just the same as our customers: we get clobbered for it as well!
Somehow the postage charges have to be factored in. If you as a therapist get free p & p you're paying for it in the margin, if you're paying a small amount, you're paying for that subsidy in the margin, if you're paying a flat fee then take the hit, and make sure you save up your order so that you win that part of the whole deal.

Believe me, distributors generally don't make money on p & p!

I wanted to try the sample gel kit and couldn't believe it was £7.50 for postage. Had a look on nail angel which was better as you got free delivery over £25 and they were doing a promotion for first orders where you got £5 off too.
g.gif

Adel sell NSI :)

Latest posts

Back