NSI products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessa1980

Reaction score
Hi guys I was thinking to invest in some new gel product as having lots of lifting problem with the sallys im currently using, I'm tempted to get nsi, any advise on these? Or should I get something else? X

First you must work out why your getting lifting..9/10 it's down to prep work.

You need to go over everything your doing to find the problem.

However saying that, Sally's product are not the best. I see Capital hair and Beauty are stocking NSI products...they are on thier website not sure if they stock in store. x

I find Sally's products are quite poor, Nsi however is great and easy to work with jut watch your prepping before applying :) x

Adel also stock nsi and I noticed they had a sample pack of their balance gel

Oh that's great thank you guys! Well the more I think about it the more I think I should definitely invest in the nsi products

My local Capital store has just started supplying NSI,which is great as I've been using the balance gels for years and love them. Will save me loads on postage. I'm sure they also sell a trail kit. Once you try it I'm sure your love it

Oh I havent got any Capital Beauty near me so I can only buy online! Is it worth buying the whole professional kit? X

To trial it would be best before investing in the full kit. There's often an offer on in Scratch, send your business card and £1 to them and you get the sample kit :)

To trial it would be best before investing in the full kit. There's often an offer on in Scratch, send your business card and £1 to them and you get the sample kit :)

Forgot I'd done this and have received mine yet did you do it ? And how long did it take to come?

Hi guys I was thinking to invest in some new gel product as having lots of lifting problem with the sallys im currently using, I'm tempted to get nsi, any advise on these? Or should I get something else? X

The current products you are using are not what many would class as professional products sadly but in saying that, I have to back up the previous poster and agree that most lifting problems are caused by incorrect prep work and/or product touching the surrounding skin.

I suggest you go back to your basic training and work to improve your prep work and application work before jumping from brand to brand because no matter what brand of product you use, without correct prep and application, you will get lifting no matter what.
Once you get this down pat, then yep, change to NSI and then you will get the full benefit from the NSi products instead of getting problems and possibly feeling it's the product when it more than likely isn't.

NSI is a great brand and I only use NSI cause I love it so much but without my skills being good, the product won't work for me, so this is why I must make sure my skills are up to scratch at all times.

Latest posts

Back