NSI Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s6caz

Reaction score
Am I the only tech out here still using NSI, I use both their gel (balance bond) and their acrylic (Attraction).
I was think of trying a new supplier, but unsure who to try, my clients are happy with what I used but it would be nice to try others.

If you have a look around there is loads of techs and geeks on here that use NSI.

Why do you feel you need to change?

im with u hun, i use nsi gel and acrylic, and myself and my clients love it,

I use both NSI gel and L&P and wouldnt change for anything, i always say dont fix what isnt broken and me and my clients love the NSI.

HTH

Rachel

its nice to here that people like it, i've just purchased a trail pack and am thinking of changing to it.

If you have a look around there is loads of techs and geeks on here that use NSI.

Why do you feel you need to change?

Was just about to say the same thing!! I use them & know many others also that do! I think they are fab!! Haven't a bad word to say about the products, distribution or customer service!!! FAB, FAB, FAB!!:) I can understand you wanting to try other companies but don't give up on NSI!!!

Yes I use them and I wouldnt change them good quality product and my customers like it I agress with the person who says
" if its not broken dont fix it"
Also there Sparitual range is fab fab fab my clients like it.:)
I have started getting my spray tan from NSI at hillington as well and its great no more waiting on the post delivering my stock

The biggest and best thing that I get from NSI Hillington is the aftercare service its second to none.:)

Im a NSI user in Gel and L&P but also trained in creative.

I do prefer my NSI as that was what i trained in first and i love the workability of it but saying that i also like creative.

i also use nsi gel and l+p.i love there products.i can sort of undrestand you wanting to try something different but at the same time im not really sure why you want to change if you and your clients both love nsi.what if you changed and some of your clients didnt like it? im not trying to scare you but you need to think about your clients.if you werent happy with nsi then you should try different products untill you find the one you like best.

Im glad to read about NSI as I have just had some info from them. Did you all attend training? and if so anywhere in the South

I have used NSI for 10 years and love it - I have tried creative but not keen on the product at all and its more expensive.

I love Balance gel. . . I've tried others but prefer this to anything. I have to say I do prefer Ezflow's l&p for workability hth x

i use nsi gel balance and l&p attraction too ,i have always found their products to be great, never tried any other company and dont feel the need too,as long as you and your clients are happy thats all that matters. the customer service is brill there is always someone there to to help when needed, just the other day i ordered a hand rest in white ,but was sent a pink,so i rang them yesterday and explained what had happened and they sent my white one out which i recieved today free of charge. brill:)

Im glad to read about NSI as I have just had some info from them. Did you all attend training? and if so anywhere in the South

I had 1 to 1 training with Amy Mills the Educator from NSI at home. Not cheap, but if you went to them up North you would have the cost of a train etc. I live in Bristol. Amy was fantastic!

Hth's :)

I have used NSI for 10 years and love it - I have tried creative but not keen on the product at all and its more expensive.

Hi, Larnie,

On the subject of NSI products, after training with them I had a sample of attraction liquid but it gave me and the family such a banging headache! I ordered the non-odour Sparitual liquid but I got the impression from the order line that it wasn't as good. Can you tell me why?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Hi, Larnie,

On the subject of NSI products, after training with them I had a sample of attraction liquid but it gave me and the family such a banging headache! I ordered the non-odour Sparitual liquid but I got the impression from the order line that it wasn't as good. Can you tell me why?

Thanks in advance.

:)

I was told the same thing about the odour free liquid and the reason they gave me was that the chemical that produces the smell is the one that stops them from yellowing so they are prone to discolouring.

With regards to the smell of the attraction, I found it quite strong to start with but I have been using it for about 9 months now and we cant smell it anymore, my nail room is upstairs and when I use it I have window open and door shut, I dispose of any wipes in a metal bin with lid and empty this as soon as I have finished.

I also bought a fuminator from NSI, this is brilliant for taking away any smell. I position it right by my dappen dish and even my hubby doesnt complain about the smell anymore.

They are alot of threads on here about reducing the smells produced by monomer. I think Gigi did one, or certainly contributed on one, that gives a few helpful tips on how to work in a way that ensures the odour is kept to a minimum.

HTH

Rachel

I totally agree with all you NSI users:) I have been using their products for over two years now and wouldn't change a thing. Attraction is a fantastic product and makes application much easier, less filing too i've found.

Glaze n Go is another fantastic product too, couldn't be without it!

I use both NSI gel and L&P and wouldnt change for anything, i always say dont fix what isnt broken and me and my clients love the NSI.

HTH

Rachel
yes i would second that :hug:

I agree with everyone else! Have been trained with NSI and i wouldn't change it for the world.
I love the flexibility of the product and how you almost get a bounce with it! So easy to work with both gel and l&p.
I am one of them weirdos that like weird smells so the monomer doesnt worry me at all!
I am thinking of geting a fume extractor though for the family! Would never use another company! NSI all the way!
The people at customer services are amazing and always happy to help!
I do agree with the fact that you love the company you train with!
Can't fault it at all!
XxHannahXx

Am I the only tech out here still using NSI, I use both their gel (balance bond) and their acrylic (Attraction).
I was think of trying a new supplier, but unsure who to try, my clients are happy with what I used but it would be nice to try others.
i use nsi attration l&p and its brill,customer service is goo d aswell....sorry i know others have asked but why do you want to change?

Latest posts

Back