NSI Purely Pink Masque or Pink Masque?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LorraineS

Reaction score
What's the difference between NSI's "Purely Pink Masque" and just ordinary "Pink Masque"? Is there much of a difference at all? I've only ever worked with the purely pink masque however, NSI are having a VAT free day on Monday just in time for me stocking up for the month so just wondering if any you fellow geeks new if there was much difference??
Many thanks in advance :) xx

Pink masque is a cooler colour than purely pink masque, so they both suit different skin tones.

Pink Masque is a very pink coverage powder compared to the Purely Pink Masque.

I have a pot of Pink Masque that I have never used cause it's too pink.

However the Purely Pink is a great companion with the Purely Pink Masque, it's not as opaque and is great to use in the cuticle area and blend into into zone 2 where you use the Purely Pink Masque to cover the natural smile line.

However the Purely Pink is a great companion with the Purely Pink Masque, it's not as opaque and is great to use in the cuticle area and blend into into zone 2 where you use the Purely Pink Masque to cover the natural smile line.

Ohhh I like this idea very much will purchase the pink mask I've got purely pink thanks for that info x

Ah I never thought of blending these two, however I do use both separately on different clients, will the difference in shades between the two not be noticable (assuming I blend properly) as I know the masque is much more opaque than any other masqued colour I have used. Thanks for this answer :) x

No they blend together really well and I'm quite sure they were made to do this together but I could be wrong.

You can use the Purely Pink Masque on the entire nail to cover any marks, lines etc but if the nail itself is ok and it's just the length of the nail bed you wish to extend, then using the Purely Pink in the cuticle are just gives it more of a natural look cause if the client has a moon, you can still see it most times.

Don't make the bead too wet but wet enough to blend in nicely with/over the Purely Pink Masque.
If you do reverse application, this is the best way. So do your Purely Pink Masque bead to extend nail bed, then do your cuticle bead of Purely Pink, then do your free edge bead in whatever color/design you wish then if need be, use a small bead of clear over entire nail to avoid filing free edge design off.

Maybe do some practice runs first to make sure you have the hang of the consistency of the Purely Pink bead:)

Hope that helps:)
If you need any help and you want to talk privately, you are welcome to PM me if you want.

LorraineS,
so sorry to hijack the thread, but is NSI's VAT free day only in Scotland tomorrow?
Thank you :')

Is it vat free online too?

Latest posts

Back