NSI Radiant White Sculptor doesn't cure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxiee

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm new to NSI products, just took the course.

I'm having problems with the radiant white sculptor gel. It just doesn't cure no matter what I try. I asked my official distributor about it too, but it didn't help.

I have 36W full hand UV-lamp. It's about 3 months old, so it should be good. It has cured everything else just fine, although this is the thickest gel I've tried to cure with it.

I've tried to cure longer than 2 minutes, but that doesn't help. I also use clear nail forms for the gel to cure better, but that doesn't help either.

I also made a test and put a thin layer of the gel to the nail form, but it still didn't cure.

I just don't understand at all! What am I doing wrong? Or is there just something wrong with my UV lamp?

Should I try the Balance Body Builder white gel? It's not as thick as this sculptor.

it could be that you are using the same UV lamp for all your systems. UV lamps are designed to work with the same company's gels....they are a complete system. To get the best possible service you should be using the NSI lamp with your NSI products. The white might not be curing because the lamp you're currently using might not have the proper wavelengths to cure it. Hope that made sense :)

Just because you are using a 36w full hand lamp doesn't mean it's a good quality lamp.
Only you know where you bought it from and if you bought a cheapo lamp or not but if you you did buy a generic lamp, then this is no doubt your problem.
The first thing I would do is change your bulbs and see if this helps and if not and if indeed you did buy a cheapo lamp, then go get yourself a good quality lamp.
I know you said your bulbs are only a few months old but depending on their quality etc, you can't tell if they were good when you got them, so before blaming the product, always check your bulbs/lamp first cause these are more than likely the culprit.

I use NSI products exclusively incl the entire gel range and clear forms/tips and have never had a problem with the sculptor white not curing. I usually do my whites in one layer as well and still get no problems.
I use the NSI Ultra pro UV lamp.

History tells us that most of the time any problems people are having with gels not curing is usually the lamp and/or bulbs, so start here first:)
HTH.

I'm having problems with the radiant white sculptor gel. It just doesn't cure no matter what I try. I asked my official distributor about it too, but it didn't help.

I have 36W full hand UV-lamp. It's about 3 months old, so it should be good. It has cured everything else just fine, although this is the thickest gel I've tried to cure with it.

I just don't understand at all! What am I doing wrong? Or is there just something wrong with my UV lamp?

Did you check with your distributor if they endorse/accept the use of the lamp you have?

have a read of the article below, it should help you understand how and why system brands need to be matched to a lamp that they are designed to work with - not based on numbers like '36watt' but by their design and matching...

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/172609-uv-product-summary.html

hth's

Latest posts

Back