NSI Secrets gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallyL

Reaction score
I've started using the NSI secrets soak off system for extensions and I've been having some issues. I have used it on 2 friends, the first one is a nightmare is keep any type of nail on so I don't really count her. However, I did a set of tips for a friend that they haven't even lasted a week. 2 have just completely come off and the others are cracking. I always spend a lot of time on prep so am not sure what's going wrong. Has anyone else had issues with this system? I have bought Brisa lite sculpting to trial so hopefully I'll find it works better!

Hi there, just wondered how you were getting on with this system now? I have it and my first set disaster tbh!

I've started using the NSI secrets soak off system for extensions and I've been having some issues. I have used it on 2 friends, the first one is a nightmare is keep any type of nail on so I don't really count her. However, I did a set of tips for a friend that they haven't even lasted a week. 2 have just completely come off and the others are cracking. I always spend a lot of time on prep so am not sure what's going wrong. Has anyone else had issues with this system? I have bought Brisa lite sculpting to trial so hopefully I'll find it works better!
Hi,
How are you finding this system now? I use both Cuccio and NSI products and trying to decide who to train with for gel enhancements. Im trying to do as much research as possible to help me decide...

I use it and don't have problems. You need to make sure you are putting enough on for strength. Build up your apex to ensure good stability. This year we were told that we build up more at the cuticle area, rather than the smile line area. BUT I find it better for me having the strongest point at the smile line area. Each to their own, and my clients prefer the end result my way. I also prefer the old fashioned stringing method, not just brushing it on when creating my apex area. Do what works best for you.

I use it and don't have problems. You need to make sure you are putting enough on for strength. Build up your apex to ensure good stability. This year we were told that we build up more at the cuticle area, rather than the smile line area. BUT I find it better for me having the strongest point at the smile line area. Each to their own, and my clients prefer the end result my way. I also prefer the old fashioned stringing method, not just brushing it on when creating my apex area. Do what works best for you.

How long does it take you to soak the NSI Secrets Off please?

How long does it take you to soak the NSI Secrets Off please?
Sorry for Kate reply I've not been on salon geek for a while.
It generally takes about 20-30 mins to remove carefully and properly.

That's not too bad, thanks.

I just got a mini NSI Secrets trial kit and am really pleased so far. Just used it on myself but am planning on getting a bigger kit. It has no odour so great for those sensitive to chemicals. Even the bonder has hardly any smell!

Yes I also use the secrets gel. Love it. Much easier to file and a lot less dust than acrylic.

Latest posts

Back