NSI- Spa or other

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

falsies

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I stumbled across a wholesaler who supplies NSI.
They sell Spa (odour free) and the other which i assume is the regular.
I bought the Spa and found it was very good for self leveling and doesn't seem to lift, however, it takes ages to set. Is it the Spa range? Has anyone else tried Spa, or both products? I havent tried the regular monomer, does it do the same?
Ps. I did use less monomer ratio as the instructions say to for the Spa.

Thanks

Hi I would like to know this too, only i have tried the Spa Aroma Free Acrylic and personally didnt like it, i found it too spongy however i havent mastered acrylic yet!

Hi,

I have tried both spa and I presume the normal one you said was attraction. The attraction is what I work with most of the time that sets beautifully. With nsi there are 3 different setting powders, the classic is standard setting which allows for more manouverability(spelling) more time to play, then theres the speed powder which is fast setting sets much quicker, i use this one, and then theres the competition powder,which is also fast.

I prefer the attraction to the spa, I only use spa when I get a client who really hates the stink of monomer. hth

falsies said:
Hi everyone, I stumbled across a wholesaler who supplies NSI.
They sell Spa (odour free) and the other which i assume is the regular.
I bought the Spa and found it was very good for self leveling and doesn't seem to lift, however, it takes ages to set. Is it the Spa range? Has anyone else tried Spa, or both products? I havent tried the regular monomer, does it do the same?
Ps. I did use less monomer ratio as the instructions say to for the Spa.

Thanks

Oh yeah, I forgot!!! I also wanted to know if it's supposed to be tacky??
tacky

and yes, the other is attraction (thanks for that)
and also about the other powders!!

As in tacky do you mean there is a residue which gets filed off, almost as if it has not set properly? With spa you get this although not with attraction, just wipe it off with some nsi cleanse.

yes, with the spa, it seems as if it hasent set.
The nsi cleanse, do you wipe before filing?
and have you had any problems with lifting?

No I use nail pure or even scrubfresh for that job, the nsi cleanse just cleans off the gunk as I call it after the nail has set, its used for their gel system aswell. I have had no problems with lifting, if I do get a bit of lifting its usually in the corner of zone 3, which meand I aint prepped thorough enough.

Latest posts

Back