NSI SpaRitual Mani Course -Glasgow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoney

Reaction score
Has anyone done this course? Is it good?

Would love to stock the products in my new salon, cause they look really classy, and the polishes are fab, but the course is nearly £500 in Glasgow and its done at night and i live over 100 miles away!

Have this thing about not using products i'm not trained to use:eek:

Any feedback would be great guys, thanks x

Hi, ive just read your thread, i dont know if its a different course but i did the SPAritual pedicure course it was one day (i know the manicure is the same) at my local NSI training academy and it was nowhere near £500, the SPAritual products are gorgeous!!

Hello

I was just at the NSI in Hilling introduction day to sparitual on Monday and it was fantastic.

Lasted a couple of hours and was small enough that everyone could sample the products and try them out for themselves.:)

Have to say I shopped shopped shopped and came home very happy. th

You say the course is dear why dont you give them a call and just confirm that is the price

regards Catherine

Hi, I have done the SPAritual maincure and pedicure with NSI at their training centre in Manchester. It was around £120 for each course. They were both one day courses. I really enjoyed them.
Discounts were given off the range on training day.
The products are fabulous, the nail polishes are really good.
Call them and get a brochure sent to you.

Thanks for your help guys, decided im going to do my level 2 manicure/pedicure and go to next introduction day. The products are delicious, can't wait!!!!

Thanks again. x

Hi, just to let you know i use and stock this full range in my salon and my clients love it i also have the full range of polishes on the grand chroma suite and they fly out the colours are so good and the quality is excellent i can also recommend the elixirs as they do exactly what they say.
brilliant products!:green:

Latest posts

Back