nsi technail kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracey louise

Reaction score
hi i just wondered if anyone had a good base mix using the nsi technail kit and if so is this mixed with any of there pink acrylic powders? thanks for any help

Helloooo It's me again lol.

I made a lovely custom blend with the NSI range. I followed the custom blending it up tutorial on here and substituted the creative colours for NSI ones. The browny one you need can be made with the Technail colours.

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-application/24107-custom-blending-up.html?garpg=2

Print out that tutorial and have it with you so you can see what each colour does to the mix. I know I used radiant pink, radiant white, red and the brown for the base mix.

the base mix for creative is

· 1 Millilitre Spanish Tile
· 4 Millilitre Melting Pot
· 100 Millilitre Perfect Color White
· 400 Millilitre Flawless Pink

So I used radiant pink and for every 4 scoops I used 1 radiant white, spanish tile is red so I used a smidgen of raspberry red and melting pot is a rich copper brown and I had a mettalic copper that i got from At your fingertips so i used a smidge of that one. Then I looked at the colour list on the tutorial and added colours as needed i.e orange to warm it up and purple to cool it down.

HTH

Rachel

thanks rachel.that helps alot:hug:.has anyone else got any recipies using the nsi technail kit that they would like to share?thanks for any replies i get

Helloooo It's me again lol.

I made a lovely custom blend with the NSI range. I followed the custom blending it up tutorial on here and substituted the creative colours for NSI ones. The browny one you need can be made with the Technail colours.

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-application/24107-custom-blending-up.html?garpg=2

Print out that tutorial and have it with you so you can see what each colour does to the mix. I know I used radiant pink, radiant white, red and the brown for the base mix.

the base mix for creative is

· 1 Millilitre Spanish Tile
· 4 Millilitre Melting Pot
· 100 Millilitre Perfect Color White
· 400 Millilitre Flawless Pink

So I used radiant pink and for every 4 scoops I used 1 radiant white, spanish tile is red so I used a smidgen of raspberry red and melting pot is a rich copper brown and I had a mettalic copper that i got from At your fingertips so i used a smidge of that one. Then I looked at the colour list on the tutorial and added colours as needed i.e orange to warm it up and purple to cool it down.

HTH

Rachel

Sorry to butt in on the thread but that was great, thanks, really helped me alot, i also use NSI and was racking my brains on what colours to get it right, I will try it now.

Thanks

i just thought i would bump this up to see if anyone had made any more custom blends that they thought came out really good?x

Latest posts

Back